38

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, Jealous

    Jiang Ying was led to Li Tingchen's office by employees.

    That employee was in his early twenties a young girl, she blinked his eyes towards Jiang Ying, teased:. "Miss Jiang, I do not follow you go in, lest you disturb time together and vice president,"

    Jiang Ying was She looked a little embarrassed.

    Logically speaking, because of the last reception, the relationship between her and Li Xiuyuan has spread in the wealthy circle. But because of Morningstar's public relations, the media did not disclose their relationship to the public.

    She didn't expect that even Li's ordinary employees knew that she and Li Xiuyuan were in a relationship.

    After the employee finished speaking, he left consciously.

    Jiang Ying knocked on the office door, and after a few knocks, no one came to open the door. Jiang Ying then thought, maybe Xiuyuan had just entered the company and had too many things to deal with, maybe he was not in the office.

    She tried to push the door, but the door was pushed open.

    Jiang Ying simply went in directly, after all, it was more comfortable to wait inside than to stand stupidly outside, accepting everyone's intentional or unintentional look.

    Almost the moment she entered, the pan was fried outside.

    The employees talked about it.

    "Miss Jiang hasn't been to Li's for a long time, she is still as beautiful and charming as ever, she deserves to be the No. 1 beauty in Nanyang!"

    "Tsk, it's a pity that the two young masters don't know how to pity Xiangxiyu. Every day she pets a worthless Bai Mengmeng, and she doesn't know. What is it good for Bai Mengmeng to allow the Second Young Master to open so many green channels for her."

    " Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to be quiet, don't let her hear it, if you turn around, you will have no work."

    "Don't be afraid, she is not here anyway, who knows where to go fishing again? People are different from us, we can only work hard, what about them? People are very leisurely!"

    "......"

    ......... ...In

    Li Tingchen's office.

    In the lounge, Bai Mengmeng uncomfortably sorted out the men's black shirts on her body. She was petite, and the young, generous shirt looked empty on her, only the chest undulating was obvious.

    Bai Mengmeng walked to the dressing mirror and looked at herself in the mirror with a red face: After a while, Tingchen will come back. Will she be moved when she sees her like this?

    Doesn’t it mean that the most irresistible thing for men is that girls wear their own clothes?

    Thinking of this, the door of the office suddenly opened. Bai Mengmeng smiled and walked out barefoot, and at a glance she saw Jiang Ying standing inside the house.