42

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, stimulation

    Qi Yuanyuan was even more dissatisfied with Li Tingchen.

    This dissatisfaction directly affects the commercial cooperation between the two parties.

    No matter how Qi Yuanyuan looked down on him before, she would be perfunctory on the surface. But now she didn't even bother to perfuse it directly, most of the time she showed a trademark gentle smile to Li Tingchen, and then left.

    This situation lasted for about a week.

    Li Tingchen didn't want to go down with Qi Yuanyuan anymore, and simply spread the words out and said, "Miss Qi, if you have any dissatisfaction with me, you can just say it."

    Qi Yuanyuan was still gentle and gentle.

    "What do you mean, Mr. Li? Isn't our cooperation always very pleasant?" The woman picked up the coffee cup in front of her, took a sip, and pretended to be stupid: "I really... don't understand what you are talking about. What..."

    In fact, it is not that Qi Yuanyuan is unwilling to tell Li Tingchen the truth, but that she has decided to join Li Xiuyuan's camp, so Li Tingchen's side is better to pretend to be confused.

    Otherwise it will be too stiff...

    According to Li Tingchen's personality, he really doesn't know what he will do.

    Li Tingchen stared at Qi Yuanyuan, a few fleeting hostility flashed in her black pupils. The young man picked up the stacks of papers on the table with no expression, curled his slender knuckles, and tapped them lightly.

    His voice was as cold as ever, and he questioned: "Very pleasant? I am afraid Miss Qi's pleasant mouth is just the one-sided pleasure of your Morningstar."

    "Last month, how many unilaterally you signed with my partner? A newcomer, also privately formulated their development direction; last month, Morningstar rushed to invest in a few variety shows without any warning..."

    Li Tingchen counted down the treatment he had experienced these days. At the end, his tone became heavier and heavier: "Miss Qi, I hope you can understand that today I am negotiating with you with a problem-solving mentality. I hope Both parties of our cooperation can show 100% sincerity." What the

    young man said was not sincere.

    There is even a hint of distraction.

    But after getting along these days, Qi Yuanyuan basically figured out his temperament, and realized that the quieter he looked on the surface, the more gloomy he would be inside.

    He is a businessman

    who must repay him, and he has most of Li's resources... Qi Yuanyuan is afraid that he will retaliate against herself.

    The woman lowered her eyes and gently turned the angle of the coffee cup.

    When I raised my eyes again, a smile spread across the beautiful pupils.

    "Vice President Li, what you said, I can explain to you."

    "There are indeed a few newcomers signed in the company, but they are all incompetent little stars. They are neither famous nor popular. I am not I deliberately kept it from you, there is really no need for such a small role to be brought in front of you to hurt you."