45

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, entanglement

    Early the next morning.

    When Li Tingchen woke up, he only felt a headache. He was very uncomfortable, and he stood up with his tired body, only to find that his upper body was a piece of ground.

    The youth frowned.

    Something forgotten in his mind followed one after another, the messy night, the softness of a woman, the ambiguous whisper...

    There was a string in his heart that seemed to break suddenly, and he turned his head to the other side of the bed and saw one The back of a slender white woman. The snow-white quilt was put on the woman's waist, and above it, there was a shocking red mark.

    Bai Xueluo Hongmei has a strong visual impact.

    Li Tingchen's thumb rested on the center of his eyebrows, and he kept pressing. For a long time, the young man's hoarse and cold voice sounded: "...What happened last night was an accident. I will give you a lock-up fee. I hope you can be tight-lipped." The

    woman's body trembled slightly, which he had already noticed. , She didn't sleep at all.

    Li Tingchen continued: "If you have any more requests, you can make it. As long as I can do it, I will try my best." When the

    voice fell, the woman turned her head and revealed a bright and beautiful face. This face and Jiang Ying There is a three-point image.

    Especially those peachy eyes, the tails of the eyes are slightly raised, and when looking at people, they are indescribably charming. She stared at him with water in her eyes and red at the end of her eyes, as if she had been wronged by heaven.

    Li Tingchen was startled.

    He thought of Jiang Ying, and he couldn't help but soften the tone of his speech: "I've said it all, please think about it." After the

    young man said this, he got up and went to the bathroom. When he came out, the woman was already wearing it. The clothes are ready.

    Her dress was still the little black dress she wore last night. The smooth and soft fabric was now crumpled, and there were even obvious tearing marks in several places.

    This dress is really not decent.

    Li Tingchen dialed Zhang Tezhu's phone and asked him to bring a men's suit and a women's long skirt when he came to Lan Mei to pick him up.

    The young man glanced at the upright and red-eyed woman sitting on the sofa, and silently added: "Long skirts should be conservative in style. It is best to cover the neck."

    Zhang Tezhu Yunli on the other end. Mist agreed.

    After hanging up the phone, Li Tingchen's eyes fell on the woman again.

    He has a habit of cleanliness, and his clothes last night were already wrinkled, so he just wore a bathrobe after taking a shower and sat down opposite her with a grin. The woman hesitated and said, "That...you just said...I can make a request..."