46

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, know

    Li Tingchen escaped.

    The young man was walking in the cold spring night, and the cold rain hit his handsome face, but he didn't notice it. At this moment, he has only one thought in his mind.

    ——He wants to see Jiang Ying.

    Fleeing is not because of the fear of imprisonment.

    It was because he wanted to see his beloved girl again for the last time, and wanted to ask her a few words in person.

    After the incident between Li Tingchen and Wang Lifa was exposed, he shut himself in the room and spent a few days in a daze. He basically didn't eat much in the past few days.

    He sleeps day and night, it seems that only by sleeping can he forget the distress and annoyance of the real world.

    If I really can't sleep, I use sleeping pills.

    He went to the hospital to get this medicine from a psychiatrist before. At that time, the doctor told him to take the medicine in an appropriate amount and follow the doctor's advice.

    However, Li Tingchen still cares about this now.

    The young man took out a sleeping pill and put it in his mouth. The sleepiness quickly hit him. He closed his eyes, fell into the soft bed, and slowly fell asleep.

    He dreamed of Jiang Ying.

    Jiang Ying in the dream got engaged to him smoothly.

    She loves him so much, she washes his hands and makes soup, smiles softly at him, and gives him a soft and sweet kiss. Unfortunately, kisses are usually avoided by him.

    The girl’s lost eyes were clearly reflected in his eyes, and he heard his own cold voice in his dream: "Jiang Ying, we just get what we need, you don't have other illusions about me."

    No... no Such……

    It's not about getting what you need...

    Yingying, I love you too, and I can give everything to love.

    Li Tingchen wanted to speak to stop his behavior, but found that he couldn't say anything at all.

    The picture flashed past his eyes as quickly as uncontrollable.

    He saw himself and Jiang Ying drifting away, saw himself attending various high-end venues with Bai Mengmeng, and saw Jiang Ying tragically dying on the streets of foreign countries, unclaimed.

    The girl who was once alive and bright fell.

    Li Tingchen only felt his heartache was about to suffocate, he opened his eyes suddenly, gasping for breath.

    He raised his hand and wiped his forehead, all sweaty.

    Although he didn't want to believe it, Li Tingchen still had a strong intuition. Perhaps everything in his dreams had actually happened before. Reminiscent of Jiang Ying's change in his attitude, he became more affirmed of his guess.