48

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, Fanwai·Limeng

    People in this world have always been divided into different ranks.

    Some people are born noble, and they are born with things that ordinary people can't get in their lives. Some people are born poor and work hard, but in the end they only get beaten by society.

    I am the latter.

    No matter how hard you try, you can't get people who want to end.

    My name is Lin Meng, and I was born in the humblest slum in Nanyang.

    Nanyang is a paradise for the rich and a hell for the poor.

    After I finished high school, I was asked by my family to drop out because they could no longer afford to pay for my university. Even with my grades that year, I could choose any college in Nanyang.

    On the night when the college entrance examination results came down, my father took my hand and said: "Mengmeng, you go and leave this debt-laden home, so that your future life will be somewhat smoother." For

    a moment, I wanted Promise him.

    Under the dim light, the old and dark face of his father was clearly visible. He was only thirty-nine years old, but his wrinkles on his face were horribly numerous. I said to him, "I will always stay at this house and stay with you." With my brother."

    Oh, yes.

    I also have a younger brother who is twelve years younger than me. This younger brother has no blood relationship with me. He was an abandoned baby. He appeared at the door of our dilapidated rental house in the winter of the year his mother died.

    The little soft baby was so cruelly shelved in the snow.

    Snow fell on him, and he even cried little, fragile as if he would die in the next second.

    The father couldn't bear it, so he carried him into the house, and he was raised for eight years.

    I was twelve years old that year, and looking at the ignorant children in my infancy, I felt stupid that I would have a playmate from now on. How ridiculous, a person who will share the only pocket money and food left at home in the future, I actually have kindness to him.

    The compassion of the poor is the most useless thing, not only harming others, but also harming themselves.

    Later I grew up slowly, even though he was still like the year before, and he followed me and called my sister sweetly, I would just look at him blankly, and then tell him to go away.

    "Lin thought, how many times do I have to tell you? You don't have a surname at all, and I'm not your sister." I coldly looked at the little boy who was several heads lower than me, with what I thought was the most vicious expression. "Stay away from me, otherwise I'll let my father drive you out of Lin's house!"

    Whenever I say this, Lin Xiang would bow his head aggrievedly.

    Then he replied in a small voice: "But Dad said, we are a family, and the family never abandons the family. Sister, don't you like me?"