51 (end)

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, Fanwai·Limeng

In the presence of doctors and nurses, I cried loudly.

It was like crying out all the sadness and grievances. The other women in the ward were frightened by my appearance. An older woman said: "The little girl must have given birth for the first time, maybe. I was depressed after childbirth."

Because of her words, until I was discharged from the hospital and the confinement was over, my father kept talking and talking in my ears all day long.

The bakery's business is getting better and better. He advised me to see a psychologist if I feel really uncomfortable. He also made Lin Xiang always pay attention to my situation and tell him if something is wrong.

I don't know what the father is worried about?

I am fine. I have a father and a younger brother, and now I have a baby. What makes me unhappy?

He always does this, rest assured when he should be worried, and cares when he shouldn't. In order to make him change his attention, I pushed the baby in my arms to his side and said to him: "You can give the baby a name."

He seemed to be afraid of hurting the baby, and he became clumsy. stand up.

In the end, he gently rubbed the baby's white face with his old and dark face, and then said: "Otherwise, call him Haomiao, what do you think of Lin Haomiao?"

"I have no objection." Lin thought to the side: "What do you think? What about this name?"

Lin Xiang blinked with big eyes, "Why is it called Haomiao?"

Father said, "I hope that when he grows up, he can have his own vast world. "The

elders have not changed their destiny for most of their lives. In his generation, I hope that he can break out of his own vast world, where the sky is high and the ocean is wide.

I pouted.

My father always likes to use these fancy names, just like Lin Xiang and I. Together they are also "dreams."

But where is the dream so easy to realize?

I was so eager to escape from jail, but in the end I used the most disgraceful means to get everything I have now.

I took the baby in my father's arms and gently kissed the little guy on the cheek.

Vast.

This name is really dead.

When Haomiao was five years old, I took the adult college entrance examination.

When I came out of the examination room, my father and his two children were waiting for me outside the examination room. Lin Xiang is now in junior high school, and the little boy who once could only cry has grown into a lush young boy.

Many people take the exam.

In the endless crowd, Hao Miao found me without error. He opened his small hand and rushed towards me.

Although he walks very neatly now, I am still afraid that he will fall, not to mention that there is such a large flow of people. I speeded up and walked towards him, holding him in my arms.