mf'n gentlemen

I don't know man

I don't know man.

Maybe he died.

Maybe he's still asleep,

Maybe he's in trouble.

...nah. To be honest, I can't see a dude like that just dying out of no where without someone to witness his tragic death or something. Also, you really think he cares enough to get in trouble? Mans a psycho path. Or should I say bitch is a psycho.

Finally i decide that clearly, he ditched me, so out of spite, I silently admit to myself that Robby was correct, and angrily speed off to school.

I've literally been in this boring ass town for less than 72 hours, and I already kissed someone, hate someone, and got ditched by- you get the point. What is this a stupid Netflix orginal movie, cause everything moves fast in those. Whatever man, at this point, I'm just ready to punch something at cobra kai this afternoon. I don't even care what my mom says, I'm going. I have the money...well, it's not mine...but I don't think my dad will mind. I just have to make sure I talk to Sensei Lawrence and make sure he understands..according to Aisha he already doesn't want parents knowing a lot so...shouldn't be a problem.

The drive seems to pass awfully quickly as I pull in the school parking lot. Once I do, I look over in the direction toward the black and gold jacket boys, and low and behold, there he is,

kissing another bitch.

So, I kind of left Ash hanging

So, I kind of left Ash hanging...I missed all her calls and texts too. Honestly I kind of feel bad...but I'll just make up some dumb excuse or something and apologize. She'll never know what I'm really doing. I just need to find Moon today. I've gotta get her back. It's been like 2 weeks, and I still can't seem to get back in with her. But, I bet Aisha told Sam, who told Moon, what Ash I were doing. That's how girls work...right? Whatever. I'll figure it out.

After spending an hour fixing my Mohawk and uh...kissing my mom on the cheek, the third call from Ash, and doing my morning workout, I'm ready to go I guess. I leave earlier than normal cause moon has this dumb peace circle or something where she plays a ukulele. I hate it. But I need to see her so it's my only option really.

As I take the exit on to the highway, I see a familiar helmet on a family bike.

Shit. I hope she won't see me. I lag behind her and and take a rogue exit that to a road that takes me to school, it just takes longer. So I went a bout 110 on the way there to get there quicker. I should have died way before now so.

I pull in the parking lot before all the dojo guys are here, yes. I take off my helmet and put on my confident face. I walk over to Moon's peace circle, which is by the tree at the back of the school, and I prop up against her call, waiting for her to leave. She walks towards me, and I suddenly feel...bad? anxious? I don't know what this feeling is..but I'm not a pussy. I'm not just gonna run away right now when she's waking toward me. Something about this doesn't feel right though and I don't know what to do. She starts walking a bit faster, and I hear motorcycle engines coming closer and closer. The boys are here. My hands start getting sweaty. I want to run, and never stop running.

She finally gets up to where I am, and in an instant I attach my lips to her as the guys pull up, and then I feel a sharp stinging feeling on my cheek.

"What the hell are doing?" She exclaims

"I- I uh- I'm shit-" I can feel eyes burning in me, and I don't know what to do. The world shows no mercy, so why should I.

"I told you, your mine." I say confident hearing Miguel come closer and sighs.

"I'm yours? Do I look like property to you? Listen I already told you we aren't- looks like someone's got their eye on you. Why don't you go mess around with her instead? She looks fun, or should I warn her before you claim her too? How many times are you gonna play a girl before you realize there's no winning in whatever game this is." I whip my he add around as Miguel grabs my shoulder.

I see dark brown hair blowing in a pale girls face, with a blank stare on her face. I see her eyebrows go up in a sarcastic tone as her head tilts to the side, and she exhales. Instantly my whole body softens and I want to run up to her and apologize. But for some reason, my body just won't move.

Moon walks away with a huff towards Sam, and Miguel grabs me and walks with me toward school scolding me for being a dumbass, but I shove him into a random trash can out of anger.

I've gotta find her after school, I need to fix this, even if I get Moon back, I can't lose Ash.

A/n: bro I just can't seem to write anything that I like anymore. Anyways, I'm not gonna be in my state over the weekend so updates make be longer, or shorter. Is this story moving too slow? Cause somehow I feel like it is, but maybe that's just meee. Also this is highly unedited cause I wrote it super late last night, so my apologies for any errors. I hope you all had an amazing day, and I adore each and everyone one of you!!!

please vote and comment!!!