My love for the beast💜Part 6

No one POV

It is early in the morning.🌄 Sun is shining softly. 🌟
All the dragons are sleeping peacefully.

《School timing is from morning 10 AM to 4 PM. Break time is 1 PM to 2 PM》

Dracula boys got up and went to ground to do their morning exercise. Jin stayed in the dorm to do the breakfast. Only sometimes Jin will join the other Dracula boys to do the exercise.🤸‍♂️ But he always prefers cooking 👨‍🍳

Dracula boys started their exercise. Namjoon and Yoongi did push ups. J-Hope is doing jogging. Taehyung started doing different kind of Squats. Other male and female dragons stared at them.

On the other side

Two Draco Omegas sleeping peacefully. But the Alpha??

He is cooking breakfast. All are treated equally here.

After making the breakfast he went to omegas shared bedroom to wake them up.

'Kookie~~minnie~~ get up, we need to do our morning exercises. (Yes both Jungkook and Jimin likes exercise).

Both got up and went to do their morning routine. After that they got ready to go to the ground.

Ground have two ways. Draco boys reached the ground using the other way which is a bit far from Dracula boys.

All are doing exercises, Jungkook started his jogging. While doing he collides with someone. He landed on his butt and let out a painful sound.

'Ow ow' he whimpered.

'Oh my god, am so sorry, here let me help you' cheerful voice spoke.

He lift his head and saw who that person is.

'Oh, hi hobi. It's ok & thanks' jungkook said and accepted the help from Hobi.

J-Hope is fine with Jungkook for calling him as Hobi. Then he bid goodbye to Jungkook and reached his friends area where they are doing the exercises.

'Who is that?' asked Yoongi.

Because they can only see the back of Jungook.

'Oh, its Jungkook. I accidentally collided with him' J-Hope explained.

Mention of Jungkook name, one person head turned in a full speed.

All his friends lightly laughed at the reaction Taehyung gave. He just playfully glared at them and stared to do his jogging.

Taehyung POV:

While I was jogging, I saw one person that I wanted to see. Not only me, my dragon too.

He is just standing and looking at something with a pout on his lips. Lips, oh god his lips. I just wanna kiss him and tell him that it is ok for whatever he is bothered by now. But I can't, not yet. I smirked and went to him.

'Hi lil dragyy' I said to him.

He flinched and turned to me. His cheeks fired and he cleared his throat.

'H-i A-lpha, good morning ' he replied stuttering.

I chuckled and shook my head.

'What are you looking at?' I asked him looking at the dumbbells laying in the floor.

Again his pout appeared in his pink lips.

'Oh that, I don't know which one to take to test my capacity' he said to me.

Then crouched down and looked at the dumbbells to select one. Then I went near him and crouched down and helped to check his capacity now.

He did around 20 kg.