DID

People with DID have alter personalities to help cope with very traumatic events. Now this is diffrent for everyone with this dissorder much like any mentel illness.

Ive never dealed with this or known some one but ive done reserch. If i say or do anythibg wrong or offensive please pm me.

But here are the diffrent personalties Severus will have and there roles.

(The gate keeper. In charge of hiding traumatising memories and whos fronting.) - Peter, male. Sees himself as a person with red hair and blue eyes.

(Hosts. Fronts most often)
Ash, male, oldest in the system and thinks of himself as Severus older brother.

(Persacuter, harms and punishes alters and Severus)
Damian, male, thinks of himself with curly blond hair and needs glasses.

(Protecter/Caregiver cares and protects the alters and Severus mentally and physically.)
Rose, sees herself with red hair and green eyes.

(Demon alter, made because of being told they are evil and being tricked into doing evil acts. In Severus case being a death eater.)
Lucifer or Satan. Sees himself as some one in late teens early twenties. With brown hair and blue eyes.

(Child made due to child tramitisations and is scared but also plauful to those he trust. Acts like the perfect child in a perfecy faimlu. This alter is 8 but does understand adult things. THIS IS NOT DDLB SO I AM NOT GOING TI SEXUALIZE HIM OR MAKE THIS DDLB. SO YALL DONT EATHER HARRY MAY TAKE A CAREGiVER ROLL TO HIM BUT THIS ISNT DDLB.)
Brandon, sees himself as a child thinks he looks like Severus when he was his age.

I am not going to go through and say there likes and dislikes we will learn more about them with the story.

Now that the introductions out of the way here is a trigger warning.

This book will contain mentions of rape. There will be self harm. This contains a very serius mental dissorder. So there will be very bad things such as mentions of rape, thinking he will be raped, talkinh about self harm sucidle thoughtts and actions. This is your last warning.