White Room

You are in the White Room, the White Room is where all characters of Jujutsu Kaisen set aside their differences to help you in which case they are helping you cope.

Weather your having a rough time, sad feelings, or just feeling lonely they set aside all problems to help you out. Project White Room procced to the operation (Y/N) (L/N).

You sat down on a giant couch in the middle of nowhere, nothing for the eye to see.

Only whiteness all round, it felt cold and empty but held soo much at the same time. The coldness of the place left you in shivers as you grabbed the white blanket off the couches arm.

You quickly wrapped it around yourself as you sat in the middle of the couch staring at nothing.

Nothing and nothing and nothing, nothing scared you because if there was nothing to think about then your mind would find things to think about.

Those thoughts you pushed to the back of your mind clouded your better judgment. You shook your head hoping that would do something as you leaned your head back so you were staring upwards only to see white, nothing again.

You felt the stinging of tears coming to your eyes as you said out loud with a broken voice, "Dont cry... Dont cry. Dont cry. Dont cry. Dont cry. Dont cry. Dont cry... I.. I.. I want to cry."

Your body listened to your last pleas as you shook slightly before the tears you held bad quickly flooded out, clouding your vision almost immediately.

As your body shook, you put a hand to your mouth to cover the loud sobs they tried to let out, scared someone might hear.

Your cries were muffled by your hand as your nose quickly clogged up making you unconsciously sniffle so you could breath. After you felt the way tears continued to fall you brought both your hands up and used the back of them to wipe your tears while you cried quietly.

This was needed, you needed this is wasn't healthy to keep your problems bottled up but you needed to look strong for others though you were the broken one.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I-Im sorry." You said to yourself repeatedly, still wiping away the fresh tears that continued to spill over your eyes.

A hand gripped your wrist lightly making you stop wiping your tears and quickly look over to to person the hand belonged to.

"Let it flow freely." He said as you blinked to see Gojo there with his blindfold off and staring right at you.

He was crouched right next you with his hand holding your wrist while the other one held his blindfold before you looked back up to him saying, "Let it flow freely, it's ok. Were hear for you."

Your tears didn't stop as your frame shook silently before you slowly pulled your hand away form his and said, "I'm sorry I cant. Your not real, I'm alone, I have to deal with this alone. I'm not a burden. I-I-I-I I dont want to be a burden to anyone. I don't want to feel so... so broken."

You looked down to your lap where your hands laid with tears falling onto them without a care as you felt him rub circles on your back.

Suddenly you felt the blanket you had wrapped around you seconds ago being pulled up since they fell off your shoulders at one point.

The person put the blanket back on your shoulders before you felt a hand on your cheek wipe away your tears as you leaned back to see Nanami there.

His thumb wiped away a tear off your cheek softly as he said quietly, "Your not dealing with this alone (Y/N)."