C H A P T E R 3 3

R U S H I N G to add the final touches to her outfit, Hoor was breathless

R U S H I N G to add the final touches to her outfit, Hoor was breathless. After the entire episode of Mustafa going to her place and then getting her a new machine, Hoor had lost all energy to dress up for the evening. And by the time she had found motivation, the sun had already gone down, meaning she had only half an hour to get dressed.

Not that Mustafa was rushing her. Having taken his shower, he got dressed in their bedroom, whilst she took over their en-suite. Mustafa looked absolutely dashing in his black formal slacks that he had paired up with a crisp navy blue formal dress shirt. His feet sporting black Clarks.

Hoor had opted to go for one of the fancier outfits that Alia had placed inside her closet. The icy blue organza kurti had losses sleeves that had white lace on them. The shirt itself covered in floral patterns made out of beads and sitari. The v-shaped neckline fitted her perfectly. It came with an organza duppata that had all four corners laced with the same white coloured beads that graced the ends of the sleeves. The hem of the shirt featured tassels that swayed with every movement. The white raw silk trouser tied the outfit together and icy blue heels that graced her feet, not only added an inch or two to her height but also gave her the look of an elegant woman.

She let her hair down, falling in soft waves

She let her hair down, falling in soft waves. God was she glad to not have inherited the fuzzy hair of her father. They were certainly hell to deal with.

[Sympathies with the author jiske baalon mein bomb phat jata hai baal brush karne keh baad ]

"Hoor jaldi kar lein, Raees ata hi ho ga," Mustafa whisper shouted.
"Ji mein bas aarahi hun," she replied, applying a peachy lipstick to her lips and wearing the white faux pearl earrings that Raees had gifted her on her wedding.
She stepped out, looking absolutely like what her name meant, a Hoor. Mustafa was awestruck. His mouth hung open, leaving him with absolute no idea about what to say to her. Seeing him so silent, worried Hoor.
"Kia mei achi nahi lag rahi?" She asked, fiddling with the ends of her duppata, to calm herself down.
"Nahi nahi. MashAllah, ap buhat khoobsurat lag rahi hai". Mustafa swallowed.
He had no idea to explain to her how beautiful she looked. His heart was in a frenzy. He wished in that moment, more than ever to have not had a disability, and instead to be normal. To match up his wife's grace.