XXVI

Sᴏғᴛ sᴘᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ

After M/n woke up, he ate the pancakes made and drank the tea with an aura of pure happiness, once he was done, Aether declares that it would be best for them all to leave early; making up an excuse about a mission knowing well that they were all ...

After M/n woke up, he ate the pancakes made and drank the tea with an aura of pure happiness, once he was done, Aether declares that it would be best for them all to leave early; making up an excuse about a mission knowing well that they were all cancel but only for this moment, M/n would allow Aether and the others to lie because he knew that it was justified.
"Ah, when will you visit again?"

"Just send an invitation to Mondstadt or come visit us whenever you have the time!"

"Will do, your majesty."Zylith gleefully replies while giving M/n's hand a light kiss. Xiao felt antsy and a bit petty all at the same time and immediately pulls M/n away from the Duke.
"Sorry, but we must be heading off, duke Zylith. You'll have plenty of time to be sweet to the king later but now we must leave."

"Xiao, please be polite."M/n said a bit flustered by the action more than Zylith was. At first, Zylith didn't think much of Xiao but he did think of him as a brat and one of the many obstacles in his way to getting his beloved M/n back. To make things less awkward, M/n rushed off holding Xiao by the hand. However, Xiao wanted to rub salt in the wounds; turns to look at the duke with a smirk.
"Why is that child smirking-"Before Veronica could finish the sentence, Xiao hoists M/n into his arms causing M/n to laugh out.
"That was the reason..."

"So silly, anyhow Lord Zylith...You should be more careful with that stranger. I don't trust him much, he seems sketchy to me but since you show faith in that man, I'll hold my tongue for now. However, if he steps out of line here in Snezhnaya, I'll have to act accordingly."

"I understand."

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Once the gang made it back to Mondstadt, Diluc thought it to be a good idea to take M/n to the Dawn Winery to have dandelion wine and to rest for a while. M/n was over the moon when seeing the Dawn Winery up close for the first time. Prior to this, M/n had asked about it when they were on the way to Snezhnaya.
"I saw what you did~"

"What are you talking about Albedo."

"The way you acted! I've seen you be petty before but not that petty. You've gained a soft spot for a flower~" Xiao mushed Albedo off the stool and quietly drank his wine but nearly choked on it when he witnesses Dainsleif slipping a bracelet around M/n wrist.
"Sorry, it took so long to return this. It 500 years overdue. A foggy memory pushed its way to the surface when I dropped it near the front door of the Duke's household."

"What is this?"

"They call it ❝Kiss of Amethyst❞. It's said to be a powerful relic that only the Archon of Dendro, being you, can use."Venti said butting in with the much need information. Hearing this caught Xiao's attention.
The cure all relic...Maybe I could ask him to help me...
"M/n could I speak with you alone?"M/n nods his head then parts with the other to stand outside with Xiao.
"Are you okay Xi?"

"Yes, well no...I need help but I don't wish to burden you."

"As much as you help me, nothing you ask for will be burdensome. Now let me know what it is so I can aid you?"Xiao took a deep breath and what ever he had been holding back was released. The king was startled by the deep madness that ran through Xiao. A vision flashed before M/n's eyes.

 A vision flashed before M/n's eyes

"What...What is this?"

"The madness trapped within.."

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

A small event has been
triggered;
Purification from a flower

In order to
help Xiao, you must use
❝Kiss of amethyst❞
to purify the madness,
however, since he's held
it back for so long, you'll
have to take an extra
step to break away all
of the darkness.

Don't worry I'll help you!

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

M/n takes Xiao by the hand, interlocking their fingers, and smiles up at the Adepti.
"Lean your head down."

"Uhh okay..."Xiao did as instructed, when his hand was low enough for M/n to reach, he connects both their foreheads. The amethyst on the bracelet glow as their eyes close and soon, M/n was within Xiao's soul.
'M/n can you hear me?'

"Yeah, what do I do now?"

'The only thing you can do in amethyst form, kiss the soul of the insane.'

"Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?!"But before M/n started the purification, he took a moment to look down at himself; his Spector-like form was featureless and his hair that was once red was now purple and flowing as if he were underwater.
"Vestal has a thing with the color purple and I can't say I don't love it!"M/n chuckles joyfully while inching closer to the soul of Xiao and kissing it, after doing so all the darkness shatters before his eyes.

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦
Event cleared!

You have earned a
title or in short a nickname
from Xiao;
Flower.

You'll be returning now!
✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

When M/n opens his eyes, he was greeted with a blushing Xiao holding a hand over his chest.
"Xiao?"

"I-I guess I do have a soft spot for a flower like you.."M/n tilts his head not understanding what Xiao meant but took giving the already blushing Xiao a hug.
"Never hold in your sadness when you have friends to help you."

"Ye-Yeah..Thank you."