Spirit Guide

It's been a few days since I've come home and there has been some weird things happening in my home. Not that weird things aren't always happening, but still. Objects keep moving, I keep having these strange dreams, and I swear someone keeps calling my name. I've saged the house multiple times but things are still happening. I also feel like I've been having these deja vu moments constantly. I've been meditating more to try and figure out what's going on, but every time I get close to seeing someone I get distracted or pulled away from my meditating.

Today I'm going back to my meditation spot to try again. I sit in front of the apple tree and get into my meditating position. Once I'm comfortable and enjoying the peace my eyes open slowly. In front of me is a man.

"Hello? Do I know you?" I ask softly trying to memorize every detail of him. He stares back at me before smiling softly. "Ahh yes I believe so. I'm glad we've finally been able to contact each other." He gave off a very calming aura which helped me stay relaxed. "What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head in confusion. He smiled at me. "Well (y/n), I'm your spirit guide." My eyes widened. Sure I've read about having a spirit guide but I never thought I'd actually contact them or even have one. "Seriously?! Wow! Well then it's an honor to meet you..." I trailed off now realizing I didn't know his name. "Demanatis. I believe you recently made a friend that knows about my work." I think Varian did mention something about a genius named Demanitis.

"Do you mean Varian?" He nodded. "May I ask you a question?" I asked twiddling my thumbs. "Of course. I'm here to help and guide you aren't I?" I smiled softly and took a deep breath. "What's with these dreams? I've been having more and more really vivid dreams lately and every time it ends I have this strange deja vu feeling. I've only have them a few times before, but they're getting more and more frequent." Demantis took a deep breath and paused before looking back at me. "You see (y/n) I'm not going to hand the answers over to you." I nodded following along. "But I will help you. For now let's just say you have a special gift. As time goes on you'll be able to control it maybe even change it. But for now don't go digging too deep for answers. They'll come to you when you're ready." I nodded and bit my lip. "By the way can you please not push my things off the shelves. You almost broke multiple crystals and you almost broke my candle wicks and we both know how bad that would've been." "I agree to not break your things as long as you promise to talk to me at least once a month." I smiled and held my hand out. "It's a deal Demanitis!" He shook my hand and snapped his fingers. I opened my eyes and he was gone, but my hand was still extended. 'Well better start getting ready to visit Varian tomorrow.'

The next morning:

I woke up bright and early excited to visit Varian. I packed some apples, crystals, my tarot deck, and a spell book I found in my home that I'd forgotten about. I left my home and started walking towards Varian's. On the way I saw a black cat. It had big green eyes and stared at me.

"A black cat huh? Are you here to bring me bad luck or guide me?" I asked it from a few feet away. It stared up at me and it seemed like it's eyes told me to follow. The cat started walking in the direction I was headed before taking a sharp left turn. It stopped in front of a fallen tree and dug at the ground softly before turning back to stare at me. "You want me to get what's in the ground?" I asked that cat and it started to paw at the same spot. I sunk onto my knees in front of the spot the cat was digging. I close my eyes and take in a deep breathe.

"Universe please allow me to tamper with you and allow me to receive what I need. Please give me a sign to proceed." I said softly. Not long after I said that the cat started licking my finger tips. I opened my eyes and started down at the cat. "Well that's as good of a sign as any now isn't it?" I said to the kitty. It meowed in response and I giggled softly. I started to brush away the dirt where it was pawing and I found a pendant. Brushing the dirt off and examining it, I realized it was a charm. I brushed as much dirt off as I could and put it in my pocket. I thanked the universe again and got up to head to Varian's once more. This time with a black cat on my tail.

I arrived at Varian's not too long after my slight detour. I knocked on the door only to hear someone running to the door and opening it. There Varian was sapphire eyes and all with a huge grin on his face. "Hey! You came!" His smile seemed to get even bigger. I smiled back. "I told you I'd come ever Wednesday!" He looked down at the ground quickly before doing a double take.

"Umm (y/n) it seems like you have a friend." I looked down and saw the black kitty. "Oh yeah. On my way over here I met him. He showed me a really cool pendant and he's been following me ever since. I think he might be a familiar, but I'm not completely sure yet. But for now I'm just going to call him Sunny." He nodded following along to what I said before holding the door open for me. "Cmon in milady." I giggled and did a curtsy. "Why thank you my lord." I walked in with Sunny following me.

He led us down to his lab where it was a mess with papers, different chemicals, vials, beakers, and more. I looked up at his main board and it looked very familiar. 'Where have I seen that from?' I asked myself staring at it. "Oh I see you're wondering what I'm working on." He said running up to the board and pointing at the blue prints. I nodded and sat down on a chair. 'This seems really familiar.'

He started showing me different components, equations, and chemicals. "With these I'll be able to create a substance that will be able to power so many different things!" He was very excited. 'Wait...I'm sure I've seen this before.' I said to myself. His sapphire eyes were glowing. "Sapphire have you figured out how to store it?" He paused and stared at me confused tilting his head to the side. "What do you mean?" I sighed and stood up pointing to his equations and formulas. "You have to be able to store this so it doesn't explode. You have to figure that out before you go all crazy into bigger things." I said sitting back down and watching as his eyes got wider. 'Where have I seen this before?' I asked myself. "Oh my god you're right!" With that he pulled out new pieces of parchment and started writing like a mad man. "Hey Varian?" He glanced up at me. "Yeah?" "Did you have a deja vu moment right now?" I asked tilting my head. He thought for a moment before shaking his head no and going back to work. I bit my lip softly and nodded. 'I guess it's only me.'