𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 5𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"So you're kicking your bestfriend out?" She said mugging me. "Honey, I never invited you in. You invited yourself in, now would you kindly get out?" I said, smiling even harder.

"What you smilin for? There isn't anything to be smiling about. And I'm staying." Seren said, crossing her arms and legs. I stopped smiling and just looked at her with a blank face.

"You in my house, on my property, and you sittin on one of my pieces of furniture. You leave the easy way or the hard way." I said, standing up straight and putting my hands behind my back as I chewed on the inside of my mouth.

"I'm leaving the no way cause ian leavin. Why you tryna kick me out? You mad cause I'm talking to the person you like? You're selfish!" She yelled, making me bust out laughing cause wait.

I squatted down and held onto the counter as I continued to laugh hard as fuck at nothing. "Whew chile, you funny." I mumbled, standing back up and fanning myself.

"You tryna piss me off, huh? Bitch, you really tryna piss me the fuck off huh?" I asked her tilting me head, holding onto the glass cup that I was drinking out of. Pharaoh and Fathan was in they own zone on the couch.

"You can't sha- I don't share, that's nasty." I interrupted her. "Well then just hand him to m-" I cut her off by throwing my cup at her, missing her by an mm as it hit the wall and broke. Pharaoh jumped up and looked at me before looking at Seren.

Her eyes was big and she had knocked the chair she was sitting in over which had caused a even louder noise. Sonder had came out the room and looked at us confused.

I fuckin missed by a millimeter. How the fuck did I miss by a millimeter? I wanted it to hit her dead in her shit. My hands started trembling as I felt the adrenaline rush through my body.

I could hear my heart thumping out my chest as I just stood there and looked at her. She finally snapped out the daze and looked over at Sonder which pissed me off more.

I could either reach over the counter and slam her head against it or I could drag the hoe outside and beat the fuck outta her without waking my child up.

"Why the f-" I ended up slamming her head into the counter and holding it there. Cause first off, who told her to talk? "Shut the fuck up." I muttered through my teeth. I leaned down to her ear.

I let out a shaky breath before letting her head go. That was my fault, ian even mean to do that shit. "Lets..lets go outside. I just wanna um..talk." I said, walking away and opening the front door walking out with Seren right behind me.

She was still talking shit about me being mad that she was trying to get with somebody I like which is not even the case right now. "And its funny how with this nigga you won't even let m-" I turned around and punched her in her mouth making her fall back.

"Didnt I say shut the fuck up? What the fuck do you not understand?" I mumbled socking her again since the bitch got the nerve to stand back up. She started yelling n shit so I just continued to punch her while I sat ontop of her.

I tuned out everything that was going on in the background and just focused on my punches. I started mumbling to myself as I used one hand to choke her and the other one to punch her.

I stopped mid punch before dropping my arm and looking at her. I lightly tapped her face a few times as she slowly opened her eyes back up. "You tappin out, baby?" I mumbled before punching her again.

I sat back and wiped my face before bitch slapping her so she could wake back up. "Why the fuck you keep falling asleep? I didn't even hit you that hard." I muttered, slapping her again.

I don't know if I'm hallucinatin but I could've sworn I heard the bitch say somethin even though she look half dead. I grabbed her head and was about slam it into the concrete but got snapped out of my mumbling process by Sonder squatting next to me.

"Do it and imma tear yo ass up." He whispered in my ear as he grabbed the back of my neck and gripped it. "You hear me?" He said making me nod. I bit the inside of my mouth, watching him stand up. I let him pick me up while I wrapped my arms and legs around him, feeling as he carried me inside.

"What did she say to piss you off baby?" He asked as we entered the room. "I wanted her to get out but she wouldn't then she started talking about me being selfish because I wouldn't give you to her." I responded, mumbling as he placed me on the bathroom counter.

"Then when we walked outside after I threw the cup, she continued talking shit and I got fed up so I hit her in her mouth. She pissed me off even more when she got back up and tried to talk shit again so I punched her again. Then I kept doing it because looking at her face was irritating my mind." I said, watching him run the shower water.

"Then the bitch tapped out so I slapped the fuck outta her so she could wake up. Then I got this idea that if just smash her head into the concrete, she would wake up in a much better mood the next day. But I couldn't do that since you stopped me." I mumbled as he just looked at me and shook his head.

I let him undress me before I sat under the shower water, letting the pipe and hot water burn my skin. I couldn't even get my last punch like I wanted to.

Bitch.