𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬

"You're kidding right?" Lucy's voice is muffled through the phone while I sort through the new records we got in today.

"I know it's bad okay? I didn't tell you so you'd tell me what a monster I am I told you so we could find a solution." I sigh desperately.

"Solution? What kind of solution do you think were going to find. You kissed your sisters boyfriend- wait no you didn't kiss him you full on made out with him romantically in a small lake while your sister-his girlfriend- was laying just a few feet away."

I groan at her words and let my head fall against the counter.
It sounds even worse when she says it like that.
I'm back for five days now and I finally made up the courage to tell someone about it.
It wasn't my intention to kiss Timothée.
Hell I didn't even think about it once since I know him.
He and Jenna are perfect for each other I don't even know what he could possibly see in me.

I'm still build like a fifteen year old my red hair is always in a wavy mess and instead of coming back from vacation with golden skin I'm as pale as ever but got the addition of freckles all over my body.

"It wasn't my intention okay? Timothée is smitten by Jenna I don't know how this could happen." I tell her and hear her sigh.

"I know Arwen. But did he give you some kind of hints? Just small ones ever?" She asks and I think about it but come up with nothing.

"No. I barely talk to him when I do it was always friendly. The kind of I'm your sisters boyfriend friendly." I tell her while I grab some records and walk over to some shelves sorting them.

"God Arwen how did you get yourself in such a mess?" She asks me and if I'd know the answer I'd tell her immediately. But I don't.

"You know you have to tell her right?" Lucy speaks up again and my eyes widen as my hand halters for a second.
"Why?" I ask her gulping.
I already see Jenna going ballistic and never talking to me again.

"Why?! Is that really a question? Even if it wasn't your intention to kiss him, he is a cheating bastard!" I cringe at her vulgar words.

I know there's some truth in her words but Timothée doesn't strike me as the cheating type.
"Maybe he got switched up with a clone that day and that's why he didn't address it again." I say even though I know I sound stupid.

I walk back to the counter and hoist my body up sitting on the desk.
"Do I even have to say something to that sentence?" She asks me and I chuckle before my eyes catch my reflection in the window.

I can't even stand to look at myself by what happened.

"I can't tell her now Luce. Mom is coming back from her Reha today and I don't want bad blood between anyone. She's gone through so much I don't think she'll want to see her daughters fight. Maybe if I just ignore it it will go away."

"Real mature of you Arwen really." She says sarcastically.
I look around the familiar shop but it's a slow day today.
Monday's are always slow the people are to busy getting back into their regular schedule after the weekends to pop up in the shop.

Claire- my boss- lets me work here since three years now.
I'm the only one she trusts with the shop and I know she's sad because I'm in my last year in high school and according to my dad I'm going to college afterwards.

According to me I'd see myself continuing working in the records shop while I finally have more time to invest into my band.
Okay you can barely call it a band more like a three man and woman show.
We have Kyle the drummer and Lola she's my guitarist.

We already had a few gigs with bigger amount of people and Lucy predicts me that we're going to blow up sometime.
The band is the only thing I have for myself.
I don't have to share it with my family or my sister or anyone.
It is mine.