💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 34

"When you fall...Others will help you get back up again"

"...Inspirational, but is it true?"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

I heard screams as soon as I entered the call, and I was really confused. When I went onto my minecraft, I saw the reason why.

Manberg was in the process of it being blown up.

...And I was in the middle of it. My character was just being flung around due to the explosions constant impacts, and I couldn't really escape all that well while I was stuck in the middle. 
Luckily I was wearing enchanted netherite, or I'd probably be dead right about now...

"Holy-" I cut myself off

I then somehow managed to switched to my water bucket and place it down on a block, the tnt exploding my way into the water. As soon as I entered the water, I switched to my tyrant in my hotbar and flung myself out of the explosions in the distance.

As soon as I landed on land, I swung my characters head to look at the destruction of Manberg in all it's entirety.

Man, my power took the wrong time to go 'oof' on me like that...

Once everything stopped blowing up, we all came to the center of Manberg and saw Wilbur and Philza in a hole in the wall. Right under where the white house use to be.

Wait- when the hell did Philza join?-- well... I guess it was when my power went out... But still-

Wilbur stood and looked down on us. Everyone was still in disbelief, because Wilbur blew up Manberg, from what I was getting. And without any further words, Philza straight up murdered Wilbur.

WilburSoot was slain by Ph1LzA.

My eyes widen, and my mouth slightly hung open at the sight of the death message in chat. I was a little surprised, but most of all... I was shocked. Because I never thought, I'd see the day... That Philza Minecraft would come in and straight up murder the ex president.

Philza was a real one.

An o7 to Wilbur Soot. The man who couldn't peacefully have his own country.

Screams of horror echoed throughout Manberg, mainly aimed at Philza himself.

I don't blame them (even if its for roleplay purposes). Their friend was brutally killed by THE Philza Minecraft. What a way to go...

But while all this was happening, I decided to look around more. And I caught the sight of Technoblade in the corner just placing down soul sand.

Damnnn, he's going to be summoning withers... This man really do be out there getting all the most weirdest minecraft items...

While I continue to observe him, he continues to place down the soul sand, but then stops upon hearing Tommy's loud shouts.

"Stay right over there Tommy..!!" Technoblade exclaimed, running over with a crossbow in hand

The majority of us also rushed over there to see the contraversy... But then again... maybe they want to be in the animatic...

There are many talented people in the minecraft community... And when it comes to animatics... SAD-ist makes some pretty good ones... 

"Techno! You don't have to do this!!" Tommy states

"Do you think you're a hero Tommy?" Techno suddenly asked "Is that what this is?"