Warehouse: 14

Seungmin's POV:

Seungmin stared and stared, coming onto the verge of throwing up his already empty stomach. His mind wanted to scream and his legs urged him to run. His eyes focus in and his ears tune into the dripping of iron-rich blood dripping from the wrists of an unconscious woman. Seungmin's eyes were blurry from the puffiness and tears, making it easier to keep the image from his sight. He backed up, hitting his back against the cold iron bars and the bucket he was left to do his business.

A female-shriek emerged from the barren and tattered warehouse filling the frigid air with the feeling of guilt. Seungmin looks over to see the same man that locked him inside sliding him a plate of moldy rice with kimchi and a glass of water. Seungmin didn't think twice and devoured the short-lived meal until it was reduced to crumbs on his lips. He just needed something to fill up his stomach to make him feel a bit stronger.

The screaming continues, almost starting to become routine for Seungmin. Every time the woman screams he knows the guard will soon come forth and bring a new surprise for Seungmin to indulge in. Seungmin became familiar with his cell, he kept the bucket towards the wall and the mattress on the other side neatly tucking the worn but clean blanket.

Seungmin laid down trying to get his mind out of this hell hole. His thoughts racing with each pulse of his heart, gradually getting faster as his anxiety of never being able to leave grew. He felt his vein constricting from the cold biting at his extremities. His blood was warming up his chest, but the rest of his body was numb. His eyes fixed on the mist clouds produced by every breath he took.

Reality started to shift and feel farther away as each second passed, as Seungmin descended farther into his slumber. His body easing up from the previous tension he held in every limb.

Light emerged from the surrounding darkness coating Seungmin in this radiant atmosphere. His steps were gentle and tranquil as he traversed the blinding white landscape. He made his way to a pedestal that was about 5 feet tall with a jeweled hourglass sitting on top. Seungmin's hands instinctively gravitated towards the hourglass since it was in contrast to the rest of the room. He lifted the hourglass and felt a rush of hot air that caressed Seungmin with familiar warmth. He yearned for this warmth and felt at ease for once. His body felt as light as a feather as he ran forward, catching the cool air that brushed his face. The warmth stayed near Seungmin, not straying far as the cool air increased with strength.

Seungmin was so invested in this warmth he did not realize the onslaught of screams behind his every step. He felt the ground rumble and felt the pressure grow as the white box grew with warmth, making way for the alarms to awaken Seungmin.

The stars beamed in Seungmin's eyes as chilling air continued to rush past his face. His mind was still dazed from the short-lived dream, trying to recuperate his thoughts. He felt his left arm get tighter, he looked down to see a hand that pulsed with warmth. Seungmin looked up to see Chan running with him in his arms.