𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 23𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

I sucked my teeth and lifted my head up, looking up from the phone. "I was just saying, I wanna see my-" I hung up the phone and threw it on the nightstand before getting up. Annoying as hell, just fucking irritating. Its pissing me off.

Sonder and Fathan was out buying shit for the house and Sagira was finally sleep after trying to put her to bed in her own room for the past 4 hours.

Its cold as fuck outside and it ain't even Halloween yet. We staying the fuck inside, I get sick too easily and Sagira aint immuned enough. She can dress up in the house.

I walked inside the kitchen seeing Pharaoh on the couch watching what he always watch as I fixed myself some cereal. I heard my phone ringing and a knock at my door. I opened it, already knowing who it was since they wouldn't stop blowing up my phone all morning.

I stared at him as I eat my cereal. "Whos that?" Pharaoh asked while opening the door a little bit wider so he could see. I stepped back, letting him get on the side of me. "Sagiras sperm donor." I mumbled, staring while he just looked.

"If you ain't gon talk lea- So you letting random people round my doughter?" He interrupted, mugging me. I leaned against the frame of the door while eating a spoonful of my cereal.

(I meant to put that- its the way they speak)

"Who gave you my ad- Yo momma did. Now lemme get my child away from yo stupid hoeass." He interrupted me again making my hand twitch a little.

"She doesn't know you. I'm not letting MY child around somebody I don't know either." I responded. "And I would like it very much if you would stop interrupting." I continued as Pharaoh grabbed my bowl and mouthed an 'I'll clean it, deal with that' before walking off.

"I wouldn't interrupt if you would let me keep my child. She don't even need to be around yo crazy ass." He said while his face frowned up even more.

"How am I craz- Bitch, you tried stabbing me with a knife." He said, looking at me like I was dumb. "You were strangling me, nigga that's self defense. You wanted me to die or some shit?" I asked him leaning off the wall and looking behind him once I saw a car pass.

"Hell yea, maybe I wouldn't have a child to my name if you wouldve suffocated." He responded as I just looked at him. I looked behind me, seeing Pharaohs eyes widened before hearing a car pull up.

"Ou shit." I heard him mumble. Well shit.

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Say bruh, fuck you doin hea?" Fathan yelled, helping me get some bags from the car. "To get my goddamn child, nigga." He responded, throwing his hands up.

I looked at Fathan and we both shook our heads before pushing him out the way and walking inside. "Ian buttin in cause it ain't my place but if he swing I'm swingin too." I said to Fath as I watched them argue.

I started putting the stuff up before feeling a tap on my shoulder. "You might wanna get him, Fall finna swing." Fathan mumbled as I turned around. "Fallon." I said loud and clear. Damn soundin like my pops. He looked at me and calmed down, putting his hands inside my hoodie he was wearing.

"Oh hell nawl." I heard Fallon say suddenly making everyone turn towards the door. "I know you fuckin lyin." Pharaoh said, putting his hand on his hip. "Why is you hea?" He asked moving his head and walking closer to the door.

"I thought yo ass was dead after his brother dragged and dropped yo ass in yo front yard." Phar continued with attitude laced in his voice. "Well, braceface, my baby was arguing with his loose ass for too long so I came out to stop it." She said as Zavier wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

Fall smiled, closed his eyes and snorted. "Thats cute..now can you leave?" He asked, playing with something in his pocket. Probably his phone or some shit. "Yea after he gets t- You know its funny how you buttin in when this isn't your business at all. Its also funny how you moved on to him instead of somebody better to flaunt with." Fall said cutting her off.

"You can turn around and go back inside that dirty ass car that you prolly haven't cleaned since I cleaned it and stay in there. And Zavier, you can go too cause you ain't gettin her no time soon unless I see some improvement on yo personality which you ain't gon improve at all." He continued still playing with something in his pocket.

"Thats sel- Shut the fuck up and go home. This doesn't involve you." He cut her off again. It really don't involve her so ion even know why she here. "Dont talk to her li- Aht, was I talkin to you? Alright then be on hush mode but look. Now I'm talking to you, the bitch aint in this conversation nomore so don't let her butt in. You can leave in yo car.. or you can leave with an Acadian." Fall said.

I got him started on saying that Acadian shit even though its called Ambulance, my fault. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, holding his hands down before leaning down to his ear. "Dont fight, you gon get locked up." I whispered making him nod his head.

"Yea listen to yo n- Say it and you gon be seeing Jesus when yo brain is splattered all ova this goddamn concrete." I said nonchalantly, looking up at him as he took a step back. I let go of Fall and closed the door, locking it before looking at him.

I motioned him to go to the room and followed after him when he started to walk. Once we made it to the room, I locked the door and took my shirt off throwing it at him. "Gimme yo sweats too." He mumbled making me suck my teeth.

I took my sweats off and handed them to him, watching him get undressed and put all the shit on that I just had on. I shook my head and put some shorts on. "You got socks on?" Fall said, pulling at my shorts and looking down. "Gimme yo socks." He muttered.

I took my socks off and gave them to him. He put them on then grabbed my blankets that I use and covered up with them on the bed. He taking all my shit. He do this everytime he get pissed or sad, take the shit im wearing and put it on, cover up with my blankets, be right under me, and if I eat something I end up taking 2 bites and letting him finish the rest.

I laid underneath the covers before he straddled me with this big thick ass blanket covering him. "You think I'm loose?" He asked, looking down and drawing shapes on my stomach. "Nawl baby, you ain't loose. Why you listenin to ha?" I asked, making a mistake on taking a few seconds to answer cause I had to process what he said. Lagged for a few seconds but he finna assume.

He looked at me and smacked his lips. "Why you lyin, yo ass froze for a moment before sayin the shit." He said, trying to get up but I held his hips and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I had to process what you said, baby. You ain't loose." I responded, pecking his lips.

"Want me to show you that aint true?" I mumbled, looking at him as he nodded.