On The Way To UA

4 years later here they were UA High School, during the 4 year time skip both Izuku and Katsuki were able to master their quirks without getting into too much trouble with the law, now their parents knew the whole story. They had both aced the entrance exam - Izuku coming 1st and Katsuki 2nd - And now at the age of 15 were both ready to start UA.

Katsuki POV

Today is the first day of UA  i am nervous and exited, i rush out my house saying goodbye to my mom and run to see Izuku to walk with him in. I then see him at the end of the street and run over to him "Hey Deku" Thats my nickname for him and i believe it means 'you can do it'  "Hey Kacchan" he says. Deku is really cool and whats even better he told me that ALL MIGHT saw all the hard work he does and GAVE.HIM.HIS.QUIRK!!! 

How cool is that.

"Deku are you exited for the first day" i question "Obviously Kacchan, i'm gonna be the best fucking hero ever" he says looking at me with so much excitement i jump up and wrap my arms around Deku's neck and give him a hug 

- just no kissy kissy -

Deku out of surprise hugs me back which he never does  "okay kacchan you can stop now" Izuku says letting me down i jump down and smile looking up at him since he soo tall he ruffles my hair and walks off.

Okay so i might have a slight crush on Deku, yes i'm gay and deku told me he's bisexual so that means i have a chance. i suddenly realise deku is way ahead of me "WAIT UP DEKU" i yell running towards him.

Alrighty people thats what you get today :) Hope ya liked it its a new thing that i think is cool - any storylines you wanna see within this AU in which i created, leave some ideas for me