Author's Note

Hi guys,

This is Anushka. I am presenting you with a Dramione story. This is my first ever published book so please don't consider it a piece of fancy literature. Please bear with me if I don't publish often due to high school. I repeat, Please bear with me.

DISCLAIMER

This book is copyright of me, i.e., itsraining_again. All rights reserved.

Don't be a meanie and don't copy the work that isn't yours. If you want to take inspiration from the plot, you are welcome to do so. But copying quotes, the plot of the story and the whole is not okay. It takes time and dedication to think of these things and then convert them into thoughts. Please have some empathy.

No parts of this book should be reproduced, copied, printed or used in any manner without the permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime and committing such a horrendous act will be followed by consequences.

ENJOY READING

I obsessively read all the comments and then reply to them, so feel free to post something funny or critique my work. Constructive criticism is allowed hate is banned. Every hate message will be deleted, I don't support negativity.

On to important points, I will, in my whole power, try to publish every weekend. 

And if anyone has an idea for the cover of the book, kindly message me personally, I will tell you my expectations and send my email-id.

Thanks to all those who are reading.

Thanks.

-Anushka