TWENTY ONE

TWENTY ONE : AURORA THE LIGHT

It was weird, so weird that Harry's wolf started to cry for not waking up with the Alpha

It was weird, so weird that Harry's wolf started to cry for not waking up with the Alpha. He tried to shush his wolf but no use. A small piece of paper was on his hand and he read it with a smile.

Will be back before breakfast. Fetching a gift for you -LT

It was a bitter feeling, he was so comfortable and so used to be wake up with Louis and now he feel so dull. But he is happy that it is not any dangerous or any rough time, he assured his wolf to not to get worry. He chuckled at the ripped corset laying on the arm chair before he got up from the bed. He decided to wear his Alpha's clothes today, he took a dark blue shirt from Louis and white trousers of his own. He didnt wore any suspenders but he put on a belt.

Getting out of the chamber he straight went to Niall's. The door was unlocked and he get inside to seeing a sleeping Niall. Harry giggled to himself at his own thoughts of pranking him.

The curly Omega dropped on the floor and crawled under Niall's bed. He hits the bed with his palm but nothing happened so he hits it again. Niall trembled and woke up at the 'BAM' sound and he looked around.

"Wh-what is it?" A scared Niall asked looking around his room which was now filled with sunlight.

Harry supressed his laugh and hit the bed again. Niall startled as he clutched his blanket.

"Iam the moster under your bed!" Harry said loudly and he heard Niall shifting on the bed.

"Wh-who?"

Harry cackled loudly. Poor Niall just woke up and didn't even recognised his friend's voice. Harry then saw Niall getting off of the bed and kneeling on the floor, he saw the brunette bending and looking under the bed unsurely.

"You bloody git!" Niall shouted at a laughing Harry who was still under the bed "You scared me"

"Look at your face" Harry laughed at a sweating Niall with red face "You look like you would piss"

"Well, I was going to" Niall argued and he huffed. He was relieved to see Harry not any mosters. He then chuckled at the laughing Omega "You should be careful now. I will take revenge of this"

"Sure" Harry said as he reached for Niall who helped him to get on his foot "Still sleepy?"

"I am" Niall said yawning and he pulled Harry on his bed "Cuddly Omegas"

Harry giggled as he snuggled with Niall who wrapped his arms around his torso.

"You are quite comfy" Harry commented, Niall hummed as he closed his eyes "Don't sleep, it's almost eight"

"So what? I will sleep if I want to" Niall argued and tightened his grip on Harry "I will suffocate you if you don't let me sleep"

"Really?" Harry asked teasingly and Niall nodded his head (still eyes closed) "Then let's see how much you can suffocate me"