Chapter 41-Should I befriend her?

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

I am back again with a new chapter.

Are you all enjoying their meet?

There's a lot more to come and I've many things stored for you all.

Before proceeding with the chapter, I'd like to thank an amazing writer and one of my readers peacock_writer for gifting me these wonderful covers.

Thank you so much dear, it means a lot to me

Thank you so much dear, it means a lot to me. As a writer, it feels so good to get covers gifted. Thank you so much for taking out time for me and preparing these covers. I really appreciate it.

So let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

After having dinner we went to our respective rooms. 

I tried sleeping but who am I kidding, sleep was far away from me.

Her face was the only thing that was surrounding my mind.

She's still the same...her face, her big doe like eyes, I think she has become taller and not to mention her hair...I think she has grown her hair. 

She was always beautiful but I think in all these years she has actually evolved to even more beautiful woman.

The best part about her has always been her eyes, which is epitome of innocence.

They still look the same, big, innocent and the way she was staring back at me...I could just drown in those eyes.

Shut up Akash, she belongs to someone else, my conscience reminded me.

But there's no harm in being beside her. Anyways I've agreed with Sid's plan that she'll report to me but how's is this possible because reporting is something which is managed by HR and not project managers or managers.

Don't know what is he going to do but she's not with me anymore and he's asking me to befriend her. What if I try to befriend her and her and Mohit's relationship gets affected?