The Cat?

"How-" Den Asked, falling asleep. He stayed asleep for a moment, asked what was happening, then remembered what he had to do. "Tomorrow, 8 am, in the pirates arena, we fight to see whether or not I can beat you, and join your team! Don't be late!" Jaguar yelled, smiling at Den. Throdrok gripped Dens shoulder, silently grunting "And after you lose, your with me for the rest of the day." She said.

The next day came way too fast for Dens liking, Meressa showed him the way to the Pirate clans arena. There he found four people from the wizard clan, "We are the wizards three!" 3 men said in unison. "And witch!" A woman chimed in. "We will be healing all mortal wounds within this healing circle" The three wizards said, in unison once again "Only Mortal wounds!" The witch chimed in once again.

"These guys showed up a little over a week ago. They said that they were here on a quest, assigned to them personally by the wizard queen. Combined, their healing abilities are amazing, healing terrible wounds, such as decapitation and Combustion. As long as the occur inside of this healing circle. This circle lasts only twenty minutes, so I'll make sure to take you out quickly" Jaguar said, winking at Den.

"Let the match Begin!" The three wizards said together "Let it start!" The witch added in. Den didn't believe what happened next. Jaguars legs turned into that of a cheetah, while his arms turned into a tigers arms, and his teeth turned into the teeth of, well a Jaguar "Oh My gosh! How did you do that???" Den asked, very surprised by this "I used my ability, called agyinamoa, It allows me to partially turn into any cat I've ever seen before Ill use Tiger claws for weight, Cheetah legs for speed, and Jaguar jaws for bite force. Lions are always given credit for being the kings of the jungle, but Jaguars will always be the strongest cats around." Jaguar said. (Seriously Jaguars are really underrated, look up {strongest cat on earth})

Den rolled his eyes "so that's why they call you Jaguar!? Hell no, I'm gonna call you rosemary from now on." Den said, thinking about how Jaguars name was basically one big dad joke. Jaguar rocketed towards Den with a speed he had never seen before. Jaguar swiped at Den with his claws, It was easy for Den to avoid these strikes until Jaguar switched to cheetah arms for even more speed. Now Jaguar cut at Den much quicker, Den often dodging too late, holding back shouts of pain. Every time Den lifted his sword to cut Jaguar, he simply appeared in a different place than before. "I'm too fast for you, Den!" Jaguar called out. "Whatever you say, Rosemary!" Den yelled back, with a determined look on his face.

Guess I should Bust out my final move! Jaguar used cheetah feet to run behind Den, Then he turned those feet into lion feet. He wrapped his cheetah arms around Den, turning them into tiger arms. Den struggled to break free of this grip, even using his aura to attempt this, but Jaguars ability was much too strong. "200 PSI BITE!!!" Jaguar shouted, sinking his Jaguar teeth deep into Dens skull. Den cried out in pain "Looks like I win, that wound looks pretty mortal to me" Jaguar said arrogantly