Chapter 3-A Painful Memory

I slowly made my way towards her after putting my phone back in the pocket. I stood behind her also looking through the window. The entire of the cosplay club was visible. The only anime I remembered watching was something called, 'Death Note'. The main protagonist was quite interesting but was still kind of played in his own game by death. So, I didn't really have much idea who they were dressing up to be.

I decided to call ibuki as I had no interest in seeing boys dancing in a peculiar manner and saying 'Nico Nico Ni~'.

Just as I touched her, she flinched and snapped from her daze. When she saw me, a deathly glare was directed in my direction. She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. I didn't complain as I didn't want to die. After some time, I found myself on the rooftop with a glaring ibuki in front of me.

"Uh hi "I said not knowing what to make out of this situation.

She just sent a glare in my direction. Can't you be a little sweeter ibuki?

"If you rat whatever you saw just now, I won't hesitate to end your life. "She said in threatening tone.

"Oh, who is going to believe me anyway" I said in return not giving a clear response to her previous statement.

"That doesn't matter. Just forget what you saw today "She said.

I decided to dig in a little.

"Weren't you a member of track and field club? "I asked.

"I am member of Track and field club. Today was just a mistake, nothing else."She strongly rejected anymore ideas.

"Oh, I see but it didn't look like it "I said but regretted as she grabbed my collar,

"Why the fuck do you still remember that. I thought I told you to forget it" She shouted profanities at me

"Huh you know that I can't exactly forget what I see. The brain doesn't work that way. "I said to her.

"I don't care how the fuck does your brain work. But I do know how to kill you."

"Hey! We are school kids; we aren't supposed to talk about killing each other." I said acting scared for my life.

"I don't care just forget it." She said.

I sighed, "Fine, I'll tell the brain to forgot how you were staring at the cosplay club. How you wanted to be the..."

Her glare turned darker, "Do you find this fun Ayanokouji?"

I sighed, "Okay, Okay I understand, now can you leave me please? "She tched and removed the hands from my collar and went near the rooftop railing looking outside the sky.

I removed my phone and searched for something. I opened her contact which I had got when I was working with Ryūen last exam and sent her an image.

A popping sound of notification was heard from her phone and she checked it. Just as she looked at her phone screen a horrified look could be seen on her face. Which turned into rage.

"Ayanokouji" She yelled and rushed towards me.

"Oh, stop for a minute. "I called out in hopes she would atop.

That image showed ibuki looking at the cosplay club quite clearly. Anyone could make out that she was looking at the people cosplaying. Well, my photographing skills cannot be underestimated.

She frantically reached out for my phone which was now in my hand held slightly above her height.

I could imagine her cursing her height.