chapter three

🔳

"j-jungkook? you're back again?" taehyung was quite shocked to say the least.

jungkook nodded, smirking but his smirk falling once he saw a red, merlot hickey on taehyungs neck.

"yes, but i came to ask you a question?" jungkook asked, taehyung nodded.

"did you get in seoul university?"

"yes! my boyfriends parents own the school, so i was a guarantee." taehyung said, jungkook mouth widened.

"will we be seeing each other there?"

jungkook nodded, "yes we will,"

taehyung hummed in response.

"well, what can i help you with?" taehyung averted his eyes over to the cashier.

"i'd like to buy this." jungkook out a pregnancy test on the counter.

"oh-" taehyung said aloud.

"is there something wrong?" jungkook teased, knowing taehyung was trying to hide his jealousy.

"i'm- did the condoms not work?" taehyung said.

"are you questioning my sex life?" jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"well, yeah.." taehyung snorted, but proceeded to do his job, "that'll be 10.75!"

jungkook paid with cash once again, "keep the change." he repeated.

taehyung took it in and nodded.

"i'll see you on monday, i guess." jungkook stated and taehyung nodded.

"see you!" taehyung waved, huffing once the door closed.

"you seem quite close to him." nayeon nudged taehyungs shoulder.

"he was my old crush in school– he rejected me back then." taehyung chuckled lightly, nayeons mouth was agape.

"i'm sure he was just closeted back then!" nayeon giggled.

"yeah, well, he told me i was fat and chubby." taehyung confessed and nayeon pulled him into a hug.

"you're not fat at all, you just have toned thighs?" nayeon tried to say.

"just say i'm thick and call it a day." taehyung huffed sarcastically, them both hysterically laughing afterwards.

🔳

"let me go in with you!" jungkook fought back.

"i've seen your whole body before, stop hiding!" tzuyu finally gave in and sat on the toilet seat waiting for her bladder to start releasing urine.

"this is so stupid." she rolled her eyes.

"i'm just making sure because i slipped it off five days ago." jungkook scratched the back of his head.

"jungkook, a baby won't form just like that! plus i've had no symptoms-" tzuyu got cut off from sudden urge to pee.

"i hate you." she cursed and jungkook laughed.

"y'all pee so weird, why does it come out like that?" jungkook snickered, tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"not to mention y'all have three holes–" tzuyu cut jungkook off.

"jungkook stop with the anatomy lessons, we don't have university yet." tzuyu stopped him, taking the stick and placing it on the side.

flushing the toilet and washing her hands, the two collectively waited 10 minutes.

coming back to check the results.

negative.

🔳

a/n: i refuse to make someone pregnant on chapter three. 🥲