EEN-EN-TWINTIG

Hope you all have been enjoying the story so far. Hope you all have a healthy week ahead of you and are staying safe.

Here is the next chapter

~~~

Feelings are such complex things. They confuse the feeler as they try to work through them and at times, the lines between emotions just blur together. Lisa has been feeling all sorts of emotions since she has arrived at Belvoire.

Excitement due to coming to a new country and new university which apparently could give her lots of oppurtunities. Happiness as she has made new friends, her best friend taking the form of Rose and her being able to connect with many others. Anger at the caste system which has been placed in Belvoire, with certain figure heads who believed they ruled over everyone like royalty. Fury when the one place where she can truly be seen as an equal was being threatened of being bulldozed in favour of a nature observatory for the richer class. Sympathy when she spent the night locked in a dance room with the Queen B who appears to have more layers to her underneath her cold mask. Confliction as she began to see more sides of the heiress who has let a few details slip to let the blonde know more about her life. Desire as she danced along the stage with the said brunette, the music echoing through her ears as she held the brunette close and danced. And then finally...

Attraction.

It has just dawned on Lisa so suddenly. It has most likely been built up from all her experiences but now she has openly stated it, stunning her into silence as she now acknowledges the feeling that she had unable to recognise until now.

Attraction. She was attracted to Jennie Kim. She liked her. She liked her in a way she shouldn't. Despite all the terrible things the brunette has done to her and her very clear position in her life being titled a bully, she liked her. She likes her bully. She likes Jennie Kim.

...

..

.

She must be some kind of masochist.

Just thinking of the brunette now just sends the blonde into a blushing mess. The sudden crush that she has seemed to develop just came out of nowhere and Lisa keeps scolding herself for feeling such an emotion towards Jennie. She shouldn't like. While Lisa doesn't hate anyone, not even Jennie, she still shouldn't like her. It's not right. The brunette doesn't deserve her love and yet she has somehow caught the blonde's and is teasingly tugging it each time the two interact with each other. It is just not fair.

With the days getting closer to the music festival, Lisa has luckily been able to have a distraction with practice with the club. The vocals have come together, along with the choreography. They are finally practicing it all together now. Now was the most crucial time as they only had one chance to impress the judges and to win the competition, and with the rumours going around about what the Reigning Kingdom has planned, it is definitely nerve wrecking on their side as they are totally left in the dark.

But they will be the only group with vocals and the one group made up of poor students. Hopefully that element of surprise will help them in the competition.

But even though the club has been a welcome distraction, it did not completely distract the Thai from her thoughts. Specifically, the thoughts that have been revolving around a certain brunette with feline eyes.

Lisa just doesn't understand why this has happened. While there are plenty of other very good-looking people on campus, rich and poor, she just had to think that Jennie was a goddess among them all. Just why the hell was her brain and heart deciding to agree on this together than on other things. Ugh, it would just be easier if she liked someone else. Like Jungkook or Chungha. Those two she can see. Cause really, the amount of time she spends time with those two are pretty frequent and it would be understandable if it were them. Even Rose would be an option seeing that the two live together and are like two peas in a pod.