029(🔞)

"What's wrong with you?!" Ten yelled at his boyfriend, Johnny didn't budge, he's been ignorung the younger for almost a day right now "If you're not going to talk to me, ni kisses for a day!"

Johnny popped his head up and smirked, he leaned towards Ten and whispered "Baby" with his deep seductive voice, sending shivers down Ten's spine.

"Y-yes d-daddy?" Ten nervously said and slowly tilted his head to look at Johnny.

"Come" Johnny said and stood up, walking somewhere with Ten following behind. It's 3 pm and classes are in going, the two happened to have a free time together, because of what they did to Mr. Kim, but after that event, Johnny ignored the boy.

"Why are we in the science laboratory?" Ten asked in confusion as they entered the lab, Johnny walked to the door and locked it. Before Ten could say anything, he was pinned to the wall harshly with a pair of lips devouring his'

"I'm with you the whole night, yesterday, but your mind is full of Mr. Kim, you think that'd be okay?" Johnny said, still with a deep voice.

"J- mhmmm" Ten moaned as the older started to suck and lick his neck, leaving love marks. Ten tilted his head to give Johnny more access.

"Down" Johnny commanded, Ten immidiately kneeled down. "Use your mouth"

Ten bit the zipper and pulled it down, Johnny knew that it would be possible to unbuckle with mouth so he helped Ten. Ten also pulled the pants and boxers with his mouth, revealing the now standing flesh. Ten first licked the tip, licked it upward, then fully taking it into his mouth.

"ugh! So good!~" Johnny groaned.

"Mmmh" Ten moaned sending vibrations, that even made the older more turned on. Johnny gripped Ten's hair and controlled the pace.

After a few minutes of sucking, Johnny came. "Swallow it baby" which Ten actually did it.

"Daddy~ I want you inside~" Ten needingly said and stripped in front of Johnny, he also positioned himself on the table, ready to be destoyed.

"My baby is such impatient" Johnny slightly chuckled, he went to the younger and positioned himself, without a warning, he thrusted all in.

"Aaaaaah~" Ten moaned, satisfied, as if he can't feel the burning pain.

Johnny started in a slow pace and gradually moving faster. He used his free hand to stroke the younger's flesh.

"D-daddy, I'm c-coming! Aaah!" Ten moaned as white liquid sprung all over his body and Johnny's hand.

"Me too baby! Aah!" Johnny groaned, he pulled out and came on the boy's stomach.

//

"Why are you late for our dinner?" Taeyong asked the two, Johnny and Ten, who just arrived at the restaurant where they promised to have dinner.

Both of them gulped and looked at each other, nervous.

"W-we...."

"I'm hungry, let's just eat, I already know what your answer would be, no need to lie, I know what happened" Taeyong cut Johnny off and looked at the menu.

They sat down and looked at each other.

"How?" Ten whispered.

"I don't know, may be he's just too experienced-"

"I hear that!" Taeyong snapped making the three students laugh.

"You're levelling up huh? Public?" Jaehyun teased and chuckled.

"Shut up" Ten said and rolled his eyes.

//

"Hey John" Jaehyun spoke, the two were lest at the table as their bottoms went to the comfort room.

"Have you already asked Ten to be your boyfriend?" Jaehyun asked.

"Did Johnny already asked you to be his boyfriend?" Taeyong asked Ten.

"No, I'm waiting for the right time" Johnny answered.

"He didn't maybe he's still waiting for the right time" Ten answered.

-----------

Sorry for making Doyoung the reason for them to do that
(///•//3//•///)

Follow me please :((((((