Chapter 3: Fate is a bitch

While the two girls are preparing for the start of the concert, in a hotel room of the "Hotel Holiday Inn", seven young men talk and get excited thinking about the woman with their soul mate sign.

“Did we find it only to lose it again? Why didn't you let me go out and look for her? How are we going to find it? " the youngest complains.

“Jungkook, please. We all want to find her. Get to know her and finally feel complete. Today we have to focus on the concert and then, in the four days before the next one, we will make sure to look for it. " Calmly the leader of the group answers trying, in vain, to calm his friends.

They are silently for what seems like hours, until one of them says, in a timid voice: “The lady from the shop yesterday… had talked to her as if they knew each other. Maybe she knows her name ...? "

“Jiminie! You are a genius!" the young man jumps into the air smiling brightly, showing his white teeth and waving his hands in the air.

The other men smile at the exuberance of the younger member, even though each of them felt the same way.

The thrill of having finally found the missing piece of their souls: it was indescribable.

The older member, despite outwardly showing no emotion, except for the sweet smile on his lips, feels a multitude of different feelings within himself, even if the predominant one is relief. Relieved to finally be able to create the family he wanted, with all the people he loved.

Each member looks at each other, smiling happily, thinking and imagining the sweet union and bright future they will all have together.

"Remember when we got the serum?" Kim Namjoon asks smiling.

The younger one snorts with a pout on his face, making the others laugh.

"How to forget it!" Jimin and Taehyung answer together, the last ones before Jungkook to have taken the serum.

"Poor baby... He was so worried he wouldn't have the same sign as us that he hasn't slept for weeks." Says one of the boys, thinking back to when they were waiting for their youngest to turn 21, so they could take the serum.

"Shut up. I just wanted us to stay together. We are a family…?" he responds timidly by turning his answer into a question.

Min Yoongi, the man at his side, puts an arm on his shoulders and softly replies: "We will always be a family, under any circumstances."

The boys all looked at him in awe and shock at the sweet words.

"Who are you? What have you done with our reserved and cynical friend? "
“Oh shut up. I'm happy ”replies Yoongi simply smiling.

After continuing to talk, and envisioning their future, the crew of hairdressers and make-up artists arrive to prepare them for the fan meeting and the next concert.
When they enter the room, that they have reserved for the occasion, they are greeted by shouts and applause from all directions.
They smile heartily. Loving with every ounce of their being the love and support of their fans.

It is the first meeting in a foreign land for the boys, and they are understandably anxious. Only one of them speaks English fluently, the others have no way of communicating their true feelings of gratitude.

They begin their normal routine on these occasions, trying in broken English to speak to the ARMYs who have come to support and see them.
When the people in the room start to dwindle and there are only a few people left the guys are finally looking around, wanting to see how many people are left.

The first one who notices Desiree is Kim Namjoon, who opens her eyes imperceptibly and stammers the answer to the girl's question in front of him.
One by one they turn in the direction their leader saw something that momentarily pinned him in place. And on each of their faces different stages of shock can be seen.