☔︎︎25☔︎︎

I forgot to put a Todoroki pic last chapter 👹.

Before Class starts~

"Good morning everybody!" Yarashi exclaims, walking in the giant door. She had bandages around any exposed area around her body, except for her face.

"Yarashi! Izuku!" Class 1-A yells.

They immediately crowd against the two. "Before you guys start questioning, let us sit!" Yarashi yells. They quickly sit and everybody finds a spot to rest.

"Are you okay? How long is it going to take to heal?" Momo asks. "A few days!" Yarashi says. "Was that like an normal everyday thing in your world?!" Kaminari asks.

"No, not everyday!" Yarashi says, sweatdropping. "Midoriya, how was it in their world!" Ojiro exclaims. "It was kinda scary, not gonna lie." Izuku says, scratching the back of his head. His legs were also bandaged, but not showing.

"It must have been scary." Mina says, doing a little shiver. "Was the dragon you kept hugging your mom?" Ochako asks. "Yep! Taken care of me since I was a baby!" Yarashi says. Oh yeah, she also had the butterfly pin in her hair.

(You can imagine anywhere, but for me just on her right bangs)

"How'd you get back here?" Hagakure asks. "By the same guy, in the tuxedo." Yarashi says. "Why didn't you stay? You had your chance of staying home." Bakugo says. "Yeah I did...but I wanna experience this world some more. I'm going to have a portal here soon anyway so I can travel." Yarashi says.

Aizawa slams open the door. "All of you sit down in your seats. I see you're back Yarashi." Aizawa says. "Yes sir!" Yarashi says. Aizawa flinched but continued with class. (Yessir! 🤪 Aizawa getting Gen Z flashbacks)

Time Skip 🧍🏻‍♀️

"You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." Aizawa says, and leaves the room.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari and Mina yell at the same time. "Mina, Kaminari let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?" Izuku says. Yarashi hovers her hand over her mouth.

"How can he be so wholesome." Yarashi thinks. "Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" Iida says. "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Todoroki says.

"Be careful with your words!" Kaminari says, mentally hurt. Yarashi laughs. Luckily, Yarashi wasn't as dumb as Natsu! She is 9th place!

To lunch>

"It's kind of scary since I can't tell what'll be on it." Izuku says. Yarashi was chomping away at her multiple plates and bowls of food. "I don't think it'll be anything crazy." Iida says. "The written exam questions will come from what we study in class, so I should manage." Izuku says.

"You can manage, huh...?" Ochako asks. Yarashi pats her back in comfort. "Seriously, what'll we have to do for the practical exam?" Izuku asks. "I hope it has fighting!" Yarashi exclaims. "Fighting again? When you're bandaged up?" Tsuyu asks.

"Yes! As long as I don't die, I'm good!" Yarashi says, holding a okay sign. "It'll be everything we've done so far since 1st semester." Hagakure says. "Everything we did so far, so combat training and rescue training and then basic training." Ochako says.

"HELL YEAH!" Yarashi exclaims. Izuku sweatdrop. "In addition to studying, we will also have physical-" Izuku was interrupted by Monoma fat elbow. 😒