Chapter 17

Yo so people
I got some really good news.
My mother is pregnant.

That's not the good news she has like 6 kids already🙄🙄
#ANNOYINGAF.
I'm currently the only girl so I have 5 brothers.

Buuuuuut...
She's having a girl

At the start I was like ugh
I have to share my room now.
And I can no longer use the excuse I'm the only girl.

Get rid of her.
That's a Joke. Don't come for me.

But after being informed that won't be necessary
I'm happy.

A sister.
I'm going to teach her to be
a bad b like me.
We're gonna rule that motherfucking household.

Anyway
Mum stop having kids.
You have 7 now
That's enough🙄

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

This meeting is going to fucking bore me to death

This meeting is going to fucking bore me to death. Half of this shit I already knew. The other half was useless to me.

I looked down at my watch and sighed when I saw I had left Adalyn all alone for well over 2 hours. How I wished to be with her right now?

I wonder what she was doing.

Maybe she was reading one of her books. The shit she reads is steamy and sexy as fuck.

When I read it yesterday, I was shocked. She had told me she read stuff like that but I didn't expect it to be that sexy. Like damn.

The way her thighs were clenched and her lips curled up in a smirk made me hard at first glance.

But ,when I came out of the bathroom and saw her so affected by something that wasn't me, it also made me mad. I had no clue what she was doing but that reaction was for me only.

I was brought out of my mind by the sound of the door to the meeting room opening. I looked over to who had just interrupted us with a glare.

Rodrigo stood in the doorway with a distressed look on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"What is the reason for you interrupting my meeting Rodrigo?"

He let out a deep breath trying to get his breathing back to normal.
"Ad-Adalyn."

I shot up from my chair instantly concerned.
"What about Adalyn? Is she okay?"