― chapter 39.

❝ please just fuck off! ❞

AYANE FELT NAUSEOUS.

She stood there, right in front of them, watching as Miguel suddenly pushed Tory away and stepped back.

"No- no! This isn't right- I don't like you. I love Ayane-" Miguel turned, seeing Ayane standing in the doorway just then.

"Ayane-"

She turned around and walked away as quickly as she could. Ayane felt like she might throw up. She couldn't even think straight at the moment.

"Ayane, wait!" Miguel called after her, pushing through the mass of teenagers to try to get to her.

People turned their heads as Miguel yelled Ayane's name, wondering what was going on.

Ayane bumped into someone, looking up at seeing that it was Robby.

He looked down, noticing how pale and distraught she looked.

"What's wrong?" he quickly asked, frowning.

"Miguel..." Ayane trailed off, shaking her head as if trying to clear it from her memory.

They both looked up as Miguel ran into the living room.

"Ayane, can we please talk-"

"You need to back up," Robby cut in, standing in front of Ayane as Miguel approached her.

Miguel glared at Robby, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"She's my girlfriend, not yours," Miguel snapped. "Now move."

Ayane could not even bring herself to look at him. She just wanted to go home, and maybe stay there forever.

"You should leave," Robby said to Miguel, crossing his arms.

Miguel suddenly shoved Robby, pushing him back into Ayane. She fell to the ground, and Miguel looked over with wide eyes.

"Ayane, I'm so sorry," he reached down to try to help her up, but Ayane pushed him back.

She got to her feet, giving him one last look before walking out of the house.

Miguel chased after her again, before Robby could try to get into with him. He rushed outside, trying to find Ayane.

He caught a glimpse of her familiar face disappearing around the corner, and Miguel followed. He was not exactly coherent at the moment, being that Miguel was completely drunk.