Chapter 41

Taehyung and Jungkook were standing outside of Mrs Jeon's apartment. Both are holding their hands tightly ready for the new day. Today was a peaceful morning for the couple, waking up in each other arms, showering and eating together, both got ready to go to their office.

Taehyung knocked on the door but the couple got surprised when Jimin opened it and smiled at them.

"Hello my dear love birds, how are you both?" He chimed and engulfed jungkook in a hug.

"I got scared yesterday and that bulky bear didn't leave any space to hug you, so I'm hugging you now. I'm happy that you are fine." He patted jungkook's hair affectionately and threw a glare at the other male.

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully and said," Hug your husband not mine. By the way, what are you doing here early in the morning."

"Oh right? You don't know." He pulled away and smiled at jungkook who was containing the same confused expressions as Taehyung.

"I and your friend mR mIN yOOnGi decided to stay here and help Mrs Jeon with the kits because jungkook will be busy with his exams,"  Jimin said rolling his eyes on his husband's name.

The couple's eyes softened as they smiled gratefully at the older, this time jungkook hugged him," Thankyou hyung, I was so worried for Mom."

"Yah! We are family and it doesn't include any thank you and sorry." Jimin ruffles jungkook's hair and pulls away.

"Who is it, Jimin-ah?" Mina shouted from inside.

The trio walked inside the apartment as Jimin said," It's your son and son-in-law, Mom."

Mina smiled at him and come out of the kitchen. Jungkook was quite confused that when would Jimin and her mother got this close, yes, they always met at the weekend's dinner but that's it. Or so he thought.

He doesn't have any clue that when he accompanies his husband to his office, his mother always went out on a date with either Jimin or Jin. They never left her alone.

Mrs Jeon notices her son's lost expressions and chuckled, she stands in front of him and crosses her hands," What? You think I am alone without you?" Mina teases jungkook.

Jungkook raised both eyebrows looking more innocent to his mother.

"Well... I have seven sons. Seven" She showed seven fingers in front of jungkook and smiled," so don't worry about me, my baby." She engulfed his babykoo in her arms.

"I'm sorry, Mom." He hugged his mother back apologising for his careless behaviour.
"I am sorry too, Koo. I had raised my voice on my little baby. But don't scare me like that ever again, okay?" She sniffed and pulled away.

"Okay, I promise," Jungkook promised with a prominent pout on his face.

He looked around and smiled widely, his front tooth peeked out of his upper lip when he saw Jimin was feeding a momma Oreo while the kits were curled up beside his momma looking warmth in each other's skin.

He gripped taehyung's hand and dragged him towards the hutch," See! see! Here are the kits. Aren't they cute?" But taehyung was looking at his babybun who is smiling so cutely toward the kits. He wants to just kiss his babybun so badly.

He looked down and awwed at the little beans," Awe, they are cute." He squatted down pulling jungkook with him.

Jungkook giggled while rubbing their tiny heads,"  they are so slimy, their tummy feels like jelly."

Taehyung nodded his head, pressing a kiss on his baby's head while caressing the little kits.