Chapter 1

As I lay, belly down, on top of a building in Paris, I watch the boats go by through the scoop of my rifle. The Hungerian Prime Minister floats by in his boat, and I set my target for him.

Right as I'm about to pull the trigger, he drops in the boat.

Someone has already taken him out. When I move my rifle, I see his platinum blond locks in the moonlight.

As he leaps from the side of the building, a small smile curses my lips as Ron asks "Did you get him?"

I press my earpiece into my ear and state "That Slytherin guy got him before I could. Sorry guys. Looks like we're not getting paid for this one."

There's silence on the other end of the line for just a moment to long, before Hermione states "Our plane leaves tomorrow morning. What do you guys want to do tonight?"

As I put my rifle away, I state "I think I'm going to go out tonight. Have some fun in Paris."

Ron insists "I still think you should really meet my sister."

I furrow my brow and declare "Maybe when we get back."

And with that, I climb down the side of the building and place my rifle in the van, before pushing in my ear piece "I'll meet you guys at the plane tomorrow morning."

As I walk off into the night, Hermione tells me "Have fun."

~

From across the club, I see a head of platinum hair. With a smug look, I step across the club to find an image of pure beauty.

He's tall and pale. He's got pale blue eyes, and I'd guess he's just a few shades of pigment from albino.

As I step towards him, I can tell he's on something, based off his pinpoint eyes. When I push up on him, he grinds back on me and we begin to dance together.

And after three drinks and thirty minutes of dancing, he screams in my ear "Come back to my hotel room!"

I nod, before following him out of the club.

~

It was hot.

I mean, smoking hot.

Downright sexy.

Best sex of my life, hot.

The way he took it all, begged for more, and took what I dished out.

And as I drove my cock balls deep into his arse, I cherished his pillow muffed moans of pleasure.

He didn't even know my name, and after all these years, I still don't know his.

It was the night I fucked the man from Slytherin so hard that that silver tongue, I've always heard about, turned to lead.

And he didn't even know who I was.

~

The next morning, I step onto the plane to find Hermione and Ron getting nice in cozy in their first class seats.

As I shove my carry on in the overhead, I ask "These budget cuts suck. We fly first class when those prices in Slytherin sit high and mighty in a private jet."

"It's company wide, actually." I hear him say. His voice will forever be engraved in my brain.

When I turn around, I find he stands in a black turtle neck, black dress shoes, and black slacks.

He speaks, judgementally "Because of Gryffindor's half arse jobs, potential business looks the other way. That's why we split into two departments to begin with. To try to pull in more clients."

He crosses his arms and states "The only reason Gryffindor is even around anymore, is so that they can do the things Slytherin doesn't want to do."

As more people file onto the plane, he smirks at me "See you at work, Golden Boy."

He takes in a deep breath, before looking over his shoulder "Zabini, Parkinson, come on. That carry on has been giving you trouble this whole trip."

During flight, I look back a few rows to find the blond staring out the window. The sun hits him, beautifully. When he notices me, he smirks and pulls down his turtle neck to expose a hickey from last night.

When he pulls it back up, he motions towards the back of the plane. Silently, I down my drink and slip past Ron and Hermione.

When I get to the back of the plane, I slip into the bathroom after him to find he sits on the sink. I furrow my brow and ask "Are you trying to join the mile high club?"

He cocks an eyebrow to me "You haven't yet?" I raise my hands in surrender, before he states "Harry, you're awfully mistaken if you believe that I didn't know it was you in that club. I just liked the anonymity of it."

I furrow my brow and lie "My name isn't Harry."

"Lily Evans gave birth to Harry Potter, son of James Potter." He states, before placing his hands on my chest "James Evans isn't a good spy name."

I furrow my brow and ask "What do they call you?"

He rubs up and down my chest, before declaring "NC." I cock an eyebrow to him and he states "It's not my real name."

I slide my hands up his thighs as I ask "What's your real name?"

I whispers against my lips "That's none of your concern, Mister Pottah."

He places a kiss on my lips, before pulling out a pen and writing his number on my hand "Here's my number. Text me if you want to pass the time."

I furrow my brow and state "I'll do that." He smiles, before I ask "Are you coming into work tomorrow?"

He sighs, before declaring "No, we actually alright got assigned to Brussels. Some terrorists is supposedly flying in to bomb WHEN grand palace."

I hum, before asking "Time frame?"

He takes in a deep breath, before declaring "The betrothal. It's this big thing."

I nod, before he stands and looks down at me "See you next week, Pottah."

When he steps out of the lavatory, I set my jaw. After thirty seconds of waiting, I step out of the lavatory and step back to my seat.