28

The next morning, Iris had been dispatched by the doctor, since she is all healed up. 30 minutes before leaving, Katsuki comes in with a bag and a rose.

"Katsuki, is that for me?~"

"Who else would it be for, dumbass?"

"Thank you~"

"Oi, I brought you come extra clothes, put them on, you're coming home with me. My dad is outside."

"Are you sure your parents are okay with me staying over? I don't wanna be a bother to you guys."

"It's fine, now come on."

"Okay, but you're going to have to leave first, unless you want to see~"

"Whatever." He gives Iris a few minutes of privacy to change. She then joined up with Katsuki, passing by the front desk to thank the doctors and nurses before leaving,

"Hey Katsuki,  ya like my new glasses?"

"You need new glasses now?"

"Yup, my eyesight is just a bit blurry when I read. Nothing I can't handle though~"

"You sure it's not because of all the time you spend in front of a screen?"

"Haha, very funny. And no, or else I would have had them earlier~"

"Mhm, sure."

"Hey!"

The pair got inside a silver car that was parked near the entrance of the hospital. Inside was a man with brown spiky hair, just like Bakugou's

"Hello there, Iris, my name is Masaru Bakugou. I'm Katsuki's father, it's very nice to meet you!"

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Mr Bakugou. Thank you very much for allowing me to stay with your family."

"The pleasure is all mine! Katsuki seems to like you a lot!"

"Oi, Old man!"

Iris let out a giggle "It seems like he does~" Iris tilts her head and looks at Katsuki, who looks away.

Half-an-hour drive later, the car had stopped at the Bakugou residence. The exterior was large and modern, the definition of high middle class. It was the dream house that most people wanted, and Bakugou had it without even asking.

"We're home!"

"Welcome back!" A beautiful woman walked up to Iris, also with spiky, blonde hair. "No way! My brat managed to get with someone as pretty as you!? I don't believe it, did he blackmail you something!? If he did..."

"Oi, old hag, what do you think you're doing!? Why would I blackmail her!?"

"Just making sure! Iris, it's wonderful to meet you! Katsuki talks about you sometimes, and he doesn't talk about people much."

"It's lovely to meet you too, Mrs. Bakugou! Thank you for letting me stay, I hope I'm not an intrusion!"

"Nonsense! You? Never. And please, call me Mitsuki."

"Okay, Mrs Mitsuki~"

"I see your wearing the clothes I picked out for you! You look perfect in them!"

"I love them, it's so comfortable!"

"Glad you like them! Now, come and settle in!"

Iris and the Bakugous had a nice lunch together. Iris felt more at home here than her apartment. It reminded her of all the fun times she had spent with her parents, she truly missed this feeling.