🔞𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢(Thor/OFC)🔞

Been reading a lot of  alpha avengers stuff recently and so I felt inspired to write one of my own. so here it is.

"Elise! C'mon get up!" I heard Nat smacking at my door

"Elise! C'mon get up!" I heard Nat smacking at my door. I groaned and sat up to look at my phone. '8:30 ughhhh' I threw myself out of the bed and threw on some basic comfy clothes. Navy blue skinny jeans with a grey v neck shirt. it wasn't a warm and sunny weather but since the beginning of the week I've been feeling as tho I'm on fire a lot Nat say's it's because I'm coming into heat soon but I've never had one before so I have no idea what to expect. Nat, Steve, Thor and bucky are Alpha's whereas bruce and tony are beta's even tho tony tries to act like an alpha mostly to annoy steve. Vison and Wanda are a bonded pair like Clint is with his wife. Nat said she'd help me through my first heat since I had no clue what was normal and what wasn't.

"I feel like crap..." I groaned as I took my seat next to Nat at the table. "Elise language" "Oh bite me cap!" Steve's eyes turned a darker colour and I could hear a low growl come from his chest. "Easy Steve. You know it's not easy to control your hormones the first time" Nat chipped in. "Sorry cap. I didn't mean it.." I hung my head down as I ate my breakfast. I was the youngest omegas here and having my first heat in the compound was Nat's idea so I wouldn't cause trouble and I would be in a controlled environment.  "It's alright Elise. Just try and keep it in check" 

After breakfast I went  out for a morning run around the field and tried to run off all the frustration that I felt. I looked over to see bucky running up to me.  "hey buck" "Hey Elise how is your first heat going so far?" He smiled and pat me on the back "well other then nearly having steve rip my head off this morning, so far so good really" "don't worry Steve was just as bad when he had his first rut" I smiled at him and we both jogged around the track's for over an hour just chatting and laughing. Everything was fine until I felt an immense pain run through my abdomen. "Ah!" bucky turned back to see me huddled over and came to help me. "What is it?" "I don't know I-I think it's cramp but it hurts like hell" "can you walk?" I nodded and got only a few steps before another wave of cramp hit me causing me to whimper. "liar. come on let's get you inside the compound" he scooped me up in his arms and took me back inside. "What happened?" Nat rushed over and pulled me over towards the sofa and rubbed my back. "Cramp nearly set her on the floor whilst we were running" the cramp had relaxed but it still hurt as bucky came over with a hot water bottle and a coffee. "thank's buck" after some time the pain relaxed and I fell asleep with my head on Nat's shoulder. Steve wandered in and shook me "Elise. Elise?" I groaned at him and nuzzled further into Nat making them both giggle. "Elise it's time for you to go to your bed and rest there" I opened one eye and then shut it again once again cuddling into Nat, wrapping my arm around her. I felt steve take a deep breath and pick me up "Nooo....I was comfy!" he sent chills through me with soft growl. "Bed.Now." he popped me down onto my bed and left and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep. 

When I woke up it was 5 ish and I woke up to the smell of dinner being cooked. I grabbed my pj's and wandered down the hall into the kitchen bare foot. "Elise you're going to catch a cold!" I looked at my pj's and giggled. jersey shorts and a white tank top. "what? I don't feel cold" Nat wondered over and placed her hand onto my head and checked my temperature. "She's fine Steve, She's just having a hot flush so she'll be fine" I smiled and we both sat down as tony finished making his coffee and sat next to me. "so how are you coping?"  "um...other than feeling hotter than the sun and the pain with the cramps I guess I'm okay" bruce and thor walked into the room just as steve finished making the dinner. "Bruce?" "Yes Elise?" I looked up at him "how long will the Heat thing last?" he turned to Nat and then she spoke up " it depends. first ones usually last the longest and then they settle down as you get older. Around four weeks is the normal length on your first" "FOUR WEEKS!" I nearly fainted at the sound of it. 'I can't handle this for four weeks!' Nat rubbed my back and reassured me "Don't worry after the first one it will be easier". Everyone tucked in to their food and I sat there poking at mine. "Elise?" I looked up to see Steve looking at me with a worried expression on his face "I'm okay. I'm just a bit shocked that's all" I started to eat trying to reassure him that I would be okay.