the dance

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

stasie was sat on the edge of the stage with her legs dangling down. the girl was perched next to flynn and her turntables. stasie always admired how amazing and interactive her friend was with crowds.

"woo-hoo!"

"yeah!"

she watched as everyone danced on the floor, having the times of their lives.

flynn chuckled while bringing the microphone closer to her mouth, "do we have any bobcats in the house?"

the room erupted in cheers and even stasie clapped for her friend.

"everybody make some noise!" flynn encouraged them, making them scream louder, "okay, okay, okay. not too much noise. there's an anger management meeting down the hall." she joked.

as they laughed, stasie stood up and went over to the girl, "need any help yet?"

"don't worry, i'd be a bad date if i made you work during the dance." flynn shrugged.

stasie shook her head, "okay, fair enough." before she could sit down, she saw julie walk up to the stage, a projector in her hands.

"cmon." flynn pulled the girl up, "let's going to the side with julie."

"okay." stasie took her hand and allowed her to lead her next to the stage curtains.

julie stood on the floor as flynn and stasie stood above her, crouching down so they could communicate.

"how you feeling?" flynn asked the girl.

"i'm a little nervous." julie confessed.

"underwear." stasie mouthed.

julie glared at her and playfully pushed her leg.

"you'll be fine." flynn reassured her, "all your gear's backstage because stasie didn't want to do anything without you. come on."

flynn took stasie behind the stage and the two girls waited for julie to show. when she did, they couldn't help but adore her outfit.

"oh my gosh!" flynn pulled he into a hug, "you look amazing!"

"thanks!"

"i'm in love with your overshirt." stasie complimented as julie embraced her.

"thank you, it's my mum's." julie told them, "i finally went through her stuff."

flynn nodded, "she would've loved that you wore that." she then looked around and played with her braids, "are the guys here?"

"no, they aren't." stasie laughed while placing a hand on her shoulder.