Kallus

When I woke up my eyes went wide. Last night was a blur to me, Zeb and Ezra ended up spilling everyone's drinks. I went to set up and saw that I had an arm around me. I turned over and froze as I saw Kallus fast asleep beside me, his arm slung around me.

"Pss, Kallus... can you let go of me?" I asked softly.

"Not letting go, to early to get up." He grumbled out.

"But-"

"Shut up and go back to bed."

I grumbled something out and he turned to look at me.

"No we didn't have sex. I brought you to my room after a guy tried to take advantage of you." He said calmly.

"Oh." I said as I looked at him shocked.

"After that Ezra and Zeb we're givin cleaning duty for a month."

"Why did you help me? I though you hated me." I said calmly.

"I don't hate you."

"They why don't you talk to me? You talk to Zeb mad the others, but always ignore me."

He rolled over and faced me.

"I ignore you because I..."

He mumbled the last part and I sent him a look. He let out a sigh and laid back on his back.

"I like you."

"I like you too, that isn't gonna make me not talk to you."

"No, I like like you."

I sent him a look and he covered his face.

"Are we three? Like like? Come on you can just say you love me." I said calmly.

"I don't-"

"I mean I love you." I said calmly.

His eyes went wide and he looked at me shocked.

"See it's super eas-"

I was cut off by him leaning up and capturing my lips in his. He pulled me closer and I let out a sigh as I wrapped my arms around his neck.