Windu

I wanted to cry, the man wouldn't leave me alone. This was the sixth time in a week that I had caught him following me.

"Hey baby! How bout you and I go to my place!" The man yelled.

I ignored him and continued to walk.

"Come on Slut! It will be fun! Slut! Bitch! Whore!" He yelled after me.

I quickly made it home and shut the doors. I felt tears stream down my face.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" A gentle voice asked.

I turned around and saw my lover standing in the living room.

"He won't stop following me." I said through tears.

He pulled me into a hug and held me tightly. I let out a sob and cried into his chest.

"Who won't stop?"

"The old man. He comes to the bar every week and he follows me home and yells slurs at me." I mumbled.

"Shh, it's okay my love. I'll take care of him." He said calmly.

I nodded my head and he let go of me. I heard pounding on my door and heard the man yell something. Windu quickly walked to the door and slung it open, grabbing the man by his collar.

"Should you ever call (Y/n) another insult, I will personally make your life a living hell." He growled out.

The man was froze with fear. Windu quickly slammed him against the wall and glared down at him.

"Am I clear?"

"Yes... please don't kill me."

"Get out of my sight."

The man took off running and Windu walked up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you love." He said softly.