Crosshair

Reading this took me on a rollercoaster 😂

Angst

Fluff

I let out a laugh as I heard Crosshair talk to our child.

"Cross the baby can't hear you." I said as I looked down at him.

"Of course he can." He said as he leaned up and kissed me.

I heard a comm go off and frowned as I saw it was Crosshair's.

"Damn it, I told Hunter to give us a break." He said as he picked it up.

He answered it and went to snap at Hunter but was cut off.

"Execute Order 66." Hunter said calmly.

"What's Order 66?" I asked as I stood up.

Crosshair went quiet and dropped his comm. I felt something through the force, it felt like a thousand Jedi had died. I then felt that I was in danger.

"Cross, what's-"

I was cut off by him grabbing his blaster. He quickly shot me and I was thrown back through the window. I let out a gasp as I hit the ground roughly.

The shot hadn't hit anything major but the fall had hurt badly. I quickly crawled away from the inn and looked for an escape.

When I found a ride off world I made my way to a doctor. Thankfully you fall hadn't hurt the baby. It didn't take me long to find my old friend Zeb and take up living with him.

I learned the clones had chips in them that made they betray the Jedi, and I felt my heart stop at the thought that Cross was a mindless soldier along with his brothers.

"You okay?" Zeb asked as I set down beside Sabine.

"I'm fine." I said softly.

"You worried about the twins?" Zeb asked calmly.

"When am I not?" I asked with a laugh.

"Stop worrying. They are fine. Now let's go meet this friend of Ahsoka's." Zeb said calmly.

We soon landed and I felt a presence I hadn't felt in awhile. My heart stopped as we walked up to the ship. I saw a group of men and held my breath as I saw a familiar face.

"Captain Rex?" I asked calmly.

"Whose askin?"

"General (Y/n)."

"That's not possible." One of them said.

"Why not?" Ezra asked with a frown.

"Cause I killed her." He said with a frown.

"I hate to prove you wrong, Cross... but you didn't... seems you're still a worse shot then me even when I don't expect it." I said with a smile.

He froze up and lowered his gun.

"(Y/n)... is that really you?" He asked softly.

"Fraid so love."

He quickly slid down the ladder and walked up to me. He gently cuffed my face and I saw tears stream down his face.

"(Y/n), I thought I-"

I quickly cut him off by pulling him into a hug. He quickly held onto me tighter and let out a sigh.

"The baby-"

"Babies... I had twins... two boys." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and pulled me into a gentle kiss.

After we talked to the for awhile I decided to take Cross to meet our children. As soon as they spotted us they came running towards us. I smiled as Crosshair hugged them tightly before standing up and hugging me.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you more." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.

"Want to make two more?" He asked against my lips.

I let out a laugh and dragged him to my room, well our room.

Also I'm gonna finish these sets or requests before I do anymore, because I want to make sure that I have enough pages left.

There is a limit of 200 pages on a story and I'm at 191 right now. (That's counting the ones I haven't posted that you guys have requested)