BONUS CHAPTER BTS

3RD PERSON'S POV

***At BigHit company.

The rap line were in their own studio creating another legendary song. Jin is talking with company's higher-ups, trying to pursue them to guest on I-Land again, while the maknae line where on the bighit's artist lounge, patiently waiting for their Sung Deuk hyung. Killing time by watching I-Land cams.

"I really hope Y/n made A LOT of cookies!" Jimin said excitedly

"Yeah! I'm gonna post it on Twitter and weverse as soon as possible." Taehyung said and chuckled at I-Landers who's fooling around.

"Huh just that? I'm gonna go on vlive and brag about the cookies! JK cookies mukbang!" Jungkook grinned

"Oh?! Yeahyeahyeah!!! Let's do it! The three of us!" Jimin said excitedly shaking Jungkook's shoulder.

"Right! It's been so long since the three of us did a vlice together!" Taehyung agreed excitedly.

Suddenly the door open and the three of them jolted out from the couch out of excitement after seeing who it was.

Sung Deuk finally came carrying the pack of cookies in his hand.

"Hyung!" The three of them yelled enthusiastically and dash towards him.

"Is that all for us?!" Jungkook ask excitedly with his eyes sparkling, eyeing the packs of cookies.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! The deal." Sung deuk said raising his right hand stopping them from tackling him on the ground.

Which cause the three of them followed immediately and stand in line like obedient puppies waggling their tails, waiting for treats after following their master's command.

"I think I'll enjoy this." Sung Deuk thought to himself seeing them obeying him without retaliating fpr the first time.

Sungdeuk was lost in his thoughts of how peaceful his two weeks will be.

Meanwhile, the three brats look at each other, as if their brains are connected, they thought of an idea and grin secretly.

"Hyu- I mean your Majesty, you must be tired from the long drive." Taehyung said, putting his arms around Sung Deuk, trying to distract him.

"Yeah, our hard working Majesty hyung must be tired, let me carry these for you." Jimin added and taking all the packs of cookies from Sung Deuk's hold with Jungkook and Taehyung distracting Sungdeuk.

Sung Deuk was successfully distracted and flustered at the sudden nickname they gave him.

"Wait but-" Sung Deuk said trying to say something and trying to look for the pack of cookies but was cut off.

"You need to rest for a bit hyung~" Jungkook added, while nodding seriously, leading their Sung Deuk hyung to sit on the massage chair.

"Sleep for a bit your majesty, you really do deserve it." Taehyung said pushing Sung Deuk to sit down on the chair, Jungkook placing a sleeping eye mask on Sung deuk