69

NO ONE'S POV

"Girls, are you ready!?" The floor director shouted at the nine girls who were already positioned on their designated platforms, ready to come out on the the stage.

Everyone of the group was nervous including their managers, make-up artists, and staffs.

All of them shared anxious smile and sintements to one another.

This wasn't just the last concert and the last day for Twice, this was also the last time the staffs will ever work with the nine girls.

"Whoooh! My knees are shaking. I can't believe this is our last performance all together." Jihyo fanned herself as she was trying her tears not to come out.

"Don't cry, unnie. Because if you'd cry, i'd cry." Dahyun jokingly uttered as she was also preventing herself to cry.

Jihyo looked at her members, fumbled with her lapel before she speaks.

"I just want this last performance a success, just trust everything and do what you do best, not just for us but for Onces watching. I want to leave the last trail of happiness before we disband, arasso?" Jihyo blurted out as she gave them a sense of relief.

As a leader of the group, Jihyo had to act tough even though she cried all her heart out last night dreading for this day to come.

"So this is it? No more girls to pamper?" Manager unnie joked as her voice sounds sad while looking at the girls who were on the verge of crying.

"You'll miss us, unnie." Nayeon giggled and tried to stop from crying.

Goosebumps rose through all of them, shot of bolts into their spine at the dreaded moment when they heard the loudest chants they've ever heard like one last surge of goodbye.

'This is real.' The girls repeated internally.

Everyone knew this was coming. It was just hard to believe until now.

Suddenly a tear dropped from Tzuyu's eyes.

The maknae never cried in front of others, refusing to let anyone see her vulnerable part of her as she only had shown it to her girlfriend, Sana.

And then droplets started streaming down on her cheeks, cascading those previous to her face.

"Tissue!" Sana shouted, calling out the attention of the make-up artist who immediately runs to their direction helping to retouch the smudged eyeliner.

They're all shock because no one had ever expected her to cry first as they knew how the maknae well-preserved when it comes to this scene.

"Come here." Nayeon left her platform and pulled Tzuyu into a tight hug as the maknae started to sob.

The floor director saw it, and sadly tilted her head, giving the girls more minutes to recompose themselves before the concert will start.

"Group hug!" Out of nowhere, Jeongyeon shouted, asking all the staffs for a group hug.

The first song was delayed as the commotion backstage occured yet as soon as everyone back to their platforms, they all got ready to come out.

The show has just begun.

As Twice were all in the process of the show, everyone was also in hyped at the beats reasonating from the open arena.

The first impression was breathtaking as the fireworks sparked in the night sky. The fireworks for more than five minutes and once the thrill was finish, empitness and silence was followed.

But it didn't stop them from giving the best performance they gave for their fans.

All breathing shorts, exhausted limbs, sweats running through their bodies and hearts the beating so loud as if it would explode any moment.