🍂

Hamari Gazal hai tasawur tumhara
Tumhara bina ab na jeena gawara
Tumha yunhi chahanga
Jab tak hai dum....

🍃🍃🍃🍃

entering the university gate he sighed coldly feeling stares from every side he was the cold heartthrob senior in the most famous university of the whole country where you can enter either by your parents money or your hard work and he was the second one the intelligent ,hardworking and handsome, it was deadly combination he scanned the whole place trying to get the glimpse of someone who holds his cold heart in her tiny palm without even knowing .a little smile made its way finding her smiling sitting between her little group of friends. She was the one who holds the title of beauty in their department and nobody can deny it.

Wearing a baby pink hoodie with skinny jeans wavy hairs pale skin and the deep dimples on her cheeks she was literal Hoor.he concluded it finally that his heart beats loudly for that Hoor.rain stops when she smiles and the rainbow looks even more brighter when her dimples become visible. Staring at her he was lost without blinking the handsome yet cold heartthrob was falling in love with her a little too deeply.

The ringing of the bell made him break from his trace, finding everyone walking towards their respective classes; he sighed and made his way towards his class, not before glancing at her fading figure.

🍃🍃🍃🍃

making her way inside the library her innocent eyes scanned the whole place trying to find the person she desired to meet but pouted not finding him there.her feet took her little deep in the big library of their campus a furrow got decorated on her face finding the empty corner where a figure was sitting on the floor with a book in hand making her bite her lip in confusion. Shrugging her shoulders she made her way towards him standing in front of him she sighed Loudly trying to get his attention but pouted when she didn't saw him moving even for once..her presence doesn't affect him ..the campus beauty doesn't have her effect on that handsome senior...it made her uncomfortable..the girl who was habitual of attention was getting ignored unintentionally.

She fake cleared her throat trying to make her presence known and it did work. He looked towards her tiredly making her heart beat a little too fast she felt a weird feeling in her heart making her gulp.

"Ap ko kuch chahiye "he asked in his usual cold tone making her tremble in fear.

(do you want something)

"Nahi...han ....mera matlab mujhe aap se kuch baat karni hai''she stuttered feeling his intense gaze on herself and he raised his eyebrow in amusement. The confident outspoken girl was stuttering in front of him making him chuckle internally.

(no..no ..I mean I want to talk to you about something)

"ji aap kya baat karna chahti hain"he said, amusingly raising his eyebrow while standing up close to her, making her shocked.

(yes what do you want to talk about)

"wo..main ..mujhe ap ki help chahiye"she said, playing with her fingers in nervousness.

(I....I want your help)

"kya aap mujhe Maths parha sakta hain"she completed her sentence looking towards him with hopeful eyes but to her displease he started walking towards the other side leaving her confused she fought an inner battle to call him or not but words didn't dared to come out of her mouth irritating her more....

(can you teach me maths)

"Kal subha 9 baje...aur han mujhe late comers pasand nahi"he said, stopping a little away from her, not turning back, making her shocked.