Tere Deewani✔

🎵Apni yaadon ko chodh na jana
🎵Apna wadon ko thodh na jana
🎵Jana main hun tera Deewana

🍃🍃🍃🍃

"Why you did this to me"he said clutching his jaws fire coming out of his eyes while holding her in his tight hold.

"It was a mistake I am sorry I don't think it..."her voice tremble in terror while looking at his eyes.

"I promise...I promise I will make you fall for me so hard and you won't be able stop yourself...I will break you the same way you did to me .....I will make you love me so hard that you would beg me to love you back and it's my promise love it's Shahriyar Mirza's promise just wait for it "he said while tears streaming down his face and he left from their leaving her still in daze.

"You did it Shahriyar you did it you broke me to the point that it is not even possible to collect my broken pieces "she said sitting down numbingly mumbling to herself.

The girl who was strong enough to fight the whole world alone was broken miserably by him for just one mistake she did .

She was like a cherry sweet tiny beautiful yet so refreshing.she was like the start of spring his heart always betrayed him in front of her.Shahriyar Mirza the cold heartthrob, he was the handsome guy with stone cold heart but nobody knows that stone heart was once beating loudly for the Hoor who herself was unaware about his presence.
But she did something that broke him beyond repair unknowingly she crushed his heart somewhere in her innocence.

Join the journey to know what happened to them.

Ya Bewafai ka dard hai
Jaan la ka hi chodha ga.

🍃🍃🍃🍃

Sometimes life takes an unexpected turn leaving you confused behind.

Something happened in their cheerful life leaving thousands of unanswered questions behind.

Join the New Journey of "Tere Deewani" to know what happened in their peaceful lives.

Tell then Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜