𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓

i have no idea how to start this so i'll go straight to the point.

but firstly, how are you?

did you drink water today?

did you eat enough?

secondly, i hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as i enjoyed writing it <3

thirdly and most importantly, this book was a kind of way of me expressing how self love is important. i don't know if it did make the impression, but i was trying to deliver the message as much as i could.

Ophelia is a normal girl, i didn't want her to have anxiety or anything else, because i wanted to focus on the idea of even a normal girl with an "amazing life" as some would describe, can also have self hate and so much insecurities.

i didn't focus on the self hate tho, not even in a single paragraph, because i would never want to trigger someone or give ideas on hating who you are, because you're amazing and i love youu.

So you might have noticed that she didn't necessarily hate herself in the beginning but she always was stressed and was overthinking everything.

Untill she met Alexander, and he helped her to love herself in a way, but then he left and she still tried to love herself.

And she did. She took time to heal and still stood in front of the mirror with proudness directed to her reflection.

Sure she felt pain and longing for Alexander but that didn't stop her from being herself and doing what she wants.

In conclusion, YOU SHOULD NEVER LET ANYONE DETERMINE YOUR SELF LOVE.

you have the power over that and trust me, you deserve all the love so might do it your self. be an independent bitch <3

also, it's your world that we live in, so might as well be confident as you should.

I fucking love you ♡︎♥︎♡︎