Chapter 20

"Hii Miss Sonal" my thoughts got interrupted by a strange voice

Turning towards the voice I saw a boy of Kartik's age wearing casual Jeans and a t-shirt...the thing that caught my attention was his bright shiny eyes same as Arjun's.

"Don't you have the habit of greeting back??" He mocked me pointing at his extended hand

"Umm... hii" shaking my hand hesitantly I greeted him back

"Aarav Baba vo" Amma was walking towards him but he waved his hand up which made her stop in her track along with the words in her mouth. So his name is Aarav I said to myself.

Folding his hands in front of his chest he questioned me in a strong tone "So you are Arjun's wife??"

"Ha" I replied back in a lower voice.

"How long you have been married??"

He dropped one more question. He has come here to interrogate me?? I thought...but why is he asking me such questions?? His presence is making me tensed that my palms started sweating... And where the hell is Arjun??

"2 months" encircling his arm around my shoulder Arjun answered.

With this our eyes met and began their conservation with unsaid words "where were you??... I needed you" my eyes questioned for which he just blinked his eyes assuring me "Don't worry ...I am right here with you "

Getting the assurance from him a smile emerged on my lips. Eyes have the power to speak the unspoken words, isn't it ??

"Don't you dare to talk Mr. Arjun" Aarav yelled in his stern voice pointing his finger at Arjun

Taking back his arm which was around my shoulder Arjun stepped forward and spoke in a soft voice

"Kaisa hai Mera bachcha??"

Taking a step back Aarav  replied "I won't talk to the person who cheated me"

Holding his ears  Arjun apologized with his cutest face "Sorry"

"I hate you Bhai...all the time you do this ...making me melt for your love... saying sorry with your cute face" saying this he rushed and throwing his arms around Arjun's neck he hugged him tightly.

Arjun reciprocated the brotherly hug with a huge smile which was reflecting his happiness meeting his sweetheart.

"You always cheat me" Aarav spoke breaking the hug

Arjun caressed Aarav's cheek and then taking Arjun's hand in his which was still caressing Aarav's cheek he said in a lower voice "you know Bhai... I missed you so much" his eyes were slightly watered expressing his pain of being away from his brother.

This time it was Arjun who pulled him into a bone-crushing hug which showed that he too missed his little brother so badly.

I was so immersed in the beautiful moment between the two lovely brothers that I stood still gazing at them in awe.

After their cute hug, both of them looked at me first and then exchanged glances with each other communicating something between them.

Aarav walked towards me and stood in front of me with a big smile on his face. The next thing he did was unexpected... bending down he touched my feet and I was standing like a statue not responding at all because I was so overwhelmed by his act. That was the first time when someone touched my feet taking blessings from me. I looked at Arjun who was standing opposite to me...he just nodded his head indicating me to bless his little brother.

"Bhabhi won't you bless your sweet little Devar?? I won't be able to bend down for a long period" ... then I realized that he is still bent down.

Immediately I held his shoulder.  Making him stand and playing with his hair I blessed him "God bless you bachcha"