Part 1

-Y/N POV-

Hello! I am Min Y/N.

Min Yoongi's younger sister. I am 20 and my brother is 25.

"Y/N-ah! come down for breakfast!" I woke up with my brother's voice. I changed and went downstairs. Y/N: "good morning Oppa!" Yoongi: "morning princess!" We sat down and ate. YG: "Remember the rules Y/N." I rolled my eyes. Y/N: "I know! Why do you have to be so overprotective?" Yoongi: "You are my precious sister and it's my responsibility to take care of you!"

(Ur outfit btw)

-At school-

I am one of the most popular girls at school. I could hear some people saying my name. When I went in, everyone turned around and looked at me. Including Kim Taehyung. The 22-year-old 'Prince' of the school. Everyone thinks he is handsome and charming. I can't see it, but okay I guess. ???: "Y/N!" I turned around and saw Jisoo. She came to me and hugged me.

???: "wow wow wow! Who do we have here?" ew. Not Wendy again. She pushed me. I lost my balance and almost fell, but Jisoo unnie held me. I smashed her head on the lockers behind us. She screamed. Gaining all the attention. Her friends Joy and Seulgi came.

I laughed. Y/N:" THAT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT?"

-Taehyung POV-

Oh no. Y/N and Wendy are fighting again. I better stop them before Y/N gets in trouble. Yes, I don't care about Wendy but I do care about Y/N. You will ask why-

Wendy jumped on Y/N and pulled her hair. My sister was trying to separate them. Y/N was beating the shit out of Wendy. I went to them. Taehyung:" WENDY!" I pulled her aside. Wendy: "Taehyung ah~ She is bullying me! Tell her to stop!" I smirked. Taehyung: "Really?Funny."

-Y/N POV-

I was not saying anything. Just staring at his beauty. He is handsome. I never saw him from this close. Jisoo: "Thanks, brother."

-Bell rings-

Jisoo:" I have math!" she pouted. I looked at my schedule. Y/N: "Science."
Taehyung came to us. Jisoo: "Tae, what class do you have?" Taehyung: "Science..." my eyes widened as I heard that. Teacher: "TO CLASS EVERYONE!"
I went to class.

Teacher: "I am picking your seats."
Everyone got a seat. Only me, Wendy, and Taehyung were left.
Wendy: "miss! Can I please sit beside Taetae?" I don't know why but I got a little bit mad at her calling him Tae. She smiled innocently. Teacher: "okay, Taehyung and Wendy take the 2 seats-" Taehyung: "miss, I don't want to sit next to Wendy" teacher: "okay Wendy go sit back there. Y/N, you and Taehyung go sit there together." I was trying not to laugh. Taehyung let me walk to our seat first. Such a gentleman... Argh no Y/N! You can't fall in love with him-

I sat down. I hate science, but with Taehyung it's so much fun... I was only watching him the whole time.
He whispered:" I know I am handsome but don't stare at me like that, please... You are already attractive enough "

 You are already attractive enough "

I started blushing when he said that.
Y/N: "yeah-" he covered my mouth. Taehyung: "shh you wanna get detention???" I nodded my head as 'no' then we continued listening to the teacher. It was so boring! 2 hours of science! Pfft...I was tired already... I placed my head on the table and drifted to dreamland...

-Taehyung POV-

She is so beautiful... I couldn't take my eyes off her... I filled her book pages for her... So that she could study later...
-end of class.. -
She was still sleeping even when the bell rang. I stroked her hair out of her face slowly and leaned in. "wake up sleeping beauty~ I whispered in her ear.

-Y/N POV-

I immediately woke up... And looked at him...we were Inches away from each other... He was staring into my soul. I yawned. I was trying my best not to blush. He called me sleeping beauty! Taehyung: "see you around!" he stood up, took his backpack, and left. I stood up and was about to close my book, but I realized there was someone's handwriting. Wait! Did he fill my book? I got butterflies in my stomach...

-After school, at home, 9 pm-

I couldn't stop thinking about him!
So handsome! Such a gentleman! No wonder all girls fall for him at school!
I fell asleep thinking about him...

Thank you for reading!
It means a lot🥰 of love to u guys💜