𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

Peaceful...you know what that word means? Well, the Twice dorm is anything but peaceful this morning.

"YAHHHHHH!" A loud shriek was heard followed by a person rushing out of someone's room. Ears bright red.

"MIANHAE!" (Y/n) replied trying to dodge flying things that Nayeon threw towards his direction.

As he was turning around the corner of the couch, his instincts kicked in and suddenly, he found a big lamp on his hands. And oh boy it was heavy.

"What the fuck?! Did you just throw a lamp at me?!" The young man turned around to face the still furious bunny, mouth agape.

"Why did you catch it? It's supposed to hit your head! Maybe it can knock some sense into you...PERVERT!" She yelled. Once again chasing (Y/n) around the dorm

"I said I was sorry! You should lock your door next time!" He reasoned out, stomping his foot

"Oh so now it's my fault? Come here!"
She gritted her teeth. Unbeknownst to them, a japanese girl eating cheese kimpab was staring at them with a smirk

"Hey! What's with the ruckus?!" A door was flung open with a loud voice booming out making the two stop on their tracks.

"She started it!" The male pointed at the idol.

"Yeah I starte—I mean No! He did" The bunny girl argued.

"Aish...it's only the first morning yet I already have a headache. Clean up the mess"  Jihyo ordered while both of them complied.

"Oh? Sana? Do you know what happened with these two?" She asked the girl

"Ohayo~ I don't quite know...I'm peacefully eating then (Y/n) rushed out of their room suddenly." She giggled, "You know what happened next. Honestly it's quite amusing."

(Y/n) looked at Nayeon feeling a bit bad since it was his fault...but as his eyes fell on the girl, his face went bright red again as flashbacks of what he saw paraded on his head.

Feeling someone's gaze on her, Nayeon turned around just in time to catch
(Y/n) turning his head away

"STOP IT PERVERT! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" Out of instinct, she threw the pillow that she was holding. Making the other catch it.

"Stop calling me that! I just accidentally walked in on you while you were changing...Mianhae!" He blurted making Nayeon calm down for a second.

"By the way, red looks good on you"
He muttered trying to make the situation lighter. And he was so wrong about that.

"Come here (Y/n)"

"Umm...why?"

"So I can kill you!"

"I didn't even see something precious!"
He retorted, glancing at her, he noticed that her gaze changed. That's when he realized...

"Wait i didn't mean it like th-" He stopped when he felt a sharp pain on his head. (Y/n) looked at the heavy lamp that he previously caught, now on the floor near his foot. Yeah I deserve that.