f a v o n i u s k n i g h t s

Art from @/its_spec0 on twitter.

[I want Aether to be endgame, but like,
Kazuha release date when-?
Also, Kaeya and Albedo need to date. Right now]

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮

❝I could agree with you but
then we'd both be wrong.❞

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

■■■□□□□□□□ 30 %

■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

■■■■■■■□□□ 70%

■■■■■■■■■□ 90%

●       ●      ●

┌ . . .                                             

s t a r t g a m e ?

                                             . . . ┘

> [yes]   [no]   

Albedo softly placed you down onto the ground, your brown shin-lengthed boots clacking against the pavement. Your face still slightly burned from the alchemist catching you not too long ago, wishing that you would've landed on the cement instead.

"I don't recognize you in the slightest. Did you, perhaps, sneak past the guards? We're currently in a lockdown from Stormterror attacks, and nobody is willingly let in and out of Mondstadt." Kaeya pondered, stepping towards you in a predatorial manner, a smirk present on his face as your brows furrowed in a troubled manner.

"I-... uhm. I'm just trying to help my friend." You confessed, "We aren't able to eat much, especially since there isn't much food at our campsite." Your lips pursed as Albedo stared at you, although it held no emotion- it felt like he was judging you deep down. Completely ignoring the fact he was friendly to you not so long ago.

Kaeya's head tilted to the side a little, "Friend, you say?" His arms crossed over his chest, eyes scanning your body for any signs of a Vision strapped down to your form. When he found none, his suspicions raised the slightest, the temperature dropping slowly as seconds passed by.

The silence between the three of you made you want to start clawing at your skin, the uncomfortableness making you feel like you could throw up. You hated moments like these- where everything seemed a little too tense for your carefree mind.

"Y/n!! There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" A cheery tone yelled from your left, your head turning to see the bard in green tackle you in a hug, knocking you down onto your back, his arms securely around your neck as his legs entangled with yours.