01'

01' Another Universe

꧁꧂

Wanda had just come from an argument with her comrade Nat, she set out to go for a walk in the woods. She opened her eyes that were scarlet red and sent a tree flying. It was a good way to relieve stress. Wanda set down her hand making the red webs from her fingertips disappear.

A mirror like scene was in front of the 26 year old girl. Wanda narrowed her eyes and walked towards the 'portal'. She put her hand through the mirror and was sucked in.

Leaving her own reality.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

The Maximoff girl was spit out in front of a cabin. The girl rose and let out an annoyed grunt.

"Now what have I gotten myself into?" Wanda questions herself.

She looks ahead and sees a lake house. Wanda takes a step forward moving towards the house to see if anyone can tell her where she is.

She walks in, not even bothering to knock, she moves further inside and sees a teenage girl and a boy who looked around 16 circling a taller male with brunette hair.

Wanda wasn't going to lie to herself, he was attractive.

She saw the girl pull out a white wood knife aiming it at the older male who hadn't seen it. Wanda doesn't know what came over her as she felt anger towards the girl who is trying to kill the male.

Her eyes flashed red and she raised her hand revealing the energy webs on her palms. Wanda aimed her magic towards the stake, stopping it.

"I know I just got here, but I'm pretty sure it's rude to stab someone in the back." Wanda sarcastically smiles. She moves the stake from the girl's hands and sends it flying into the wall above the 16 year old kid.

The brunette male turns to look at the girl who just saved his life. Without realizing it he's checking her out. The Original shakes his thoughts focusing on the two naive teenagers who were starting to piss him off.

The vampire grabs the hunter sending him flying into a wall while his sister runs after him. Kol advances on the doppelganger, grabbing her by the neck making her body lift from the ground. "You and your friends are really pissing me off." he grits through his teeth.

Wanda watches and decides not to have a bloody murder take place, rolling her eyes she stops the males hand from choking the girl. She snaps his wrist making him drop the body he was holding.

"Bloody hell woman!" the male shouts. Wanda rolls her eyes, she looks at the two kids who look scared as shit.

"Leave" she tells them. "No!" the brunette man says again, trying to pounce on the two only to have Wanda hold him in place.

"Leave or I might just let him at you" The Maximoff girl says again, narrowing her eyes at the kids. The girl nods picking up the boy and running out of there.