feedback :)

hi! before i update tonight i had a couple questions to ask about my writing & the future of this book :) you don't have to comment but any feedback would be really appreciated! have a great day <3

first, i wanted to know whether or not people find aurora's stutter annoying. i know that she does it a lot, but i wanted to incorporate something into a character that i don't see get much recognition. i probably should have made it clearer at the start of the book that she has a speech impediment. i also felt that it incorporated really well with aurora's characteristics and the whole ddlg thing. today i received a few comments (maybe criticism?) on my draco fic about the stuttering that made me question a lot of my writing. should i keep the stuttering in, or should i go back and edit it out? i want all of my work to be as enjoyable as possible for lots of readers :)

second, would you rather longer updates but less frequent? i'm currently trying to update a few times a week with over 1,000 words, but if people would rather i do whole episodes as chapters, i'd be more than happy to!

thirdly, how do you guys feel about the sort of love triangle between scott and stiles? i have a lot of things planned for this book and that kind of incorporates into those ideas, but if people aren't happy with it i'm more than happy to take it out :)

fourth, is there any particular things that you would like to see in this book? anything your heart desires; smut, more aurora spending time with people other than stiles, tiktok trends, certain scenarios. please give me some suggestions!! sometimes it's hard to think of anything, so feedback is super appreciated!!

finally, i know i've asked before, but i would love to write more ddlg / smut stories for you all! please comment any characters that you'd love to see with my oc, i've got a few in the works. i started to write damon x aurora, newt x aurora, harry potter x aurora, steve harrington x aurora, etc. please give me some ideas! i truly love writing and the feedback that all you lovely people leave on my stories.

thank you all for reading this story and sticking with it, even during the times that i haven't updated in months. you're all angels <3. a special thank you to anyone who votes and comments, but thank you to the silent readers too!! seeing this book get recognition truly makes my day. thank you for over 100k reads <3.

ily all!! <3

ily all!! <3